AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New In Town, Wanted to say Kudos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2010
Girls,

I gotta say I just discovered MFC a few days ago and I like how everything is setup. I understand there are some cool working relationships between the models (AlexLady and AmberCutie come to mind). There is the option of self promotion on blogs and websites allowing models a respective fanbase. And multiple payment methods like paypal via sites and tokens via MFC. Its this real cool community that I'm glad to have joined. I hope to see you all in the future.

Chris

[EDIT: I won't be using paypal because it's against the rules]

Glad to have you, Mr. Chris! :)

I do feel a better sense of community and overall a better run site in MFC than other cam sites I have visited. I am glad you're enjoying your time here and on MFC, look forward to seeing ya!!

Welcome Ludichris!

I'm surprised to see you at Amber's forum so quickly after finding the site, but it's great that you did. This place rocks.

Be careful about Paypal though; you can't use it as "payments." One it's against the rules of MFC, and two, it's against the rules of Paypal. But there are a lot of instances that you can donate or give a model a gift; such as a sex toy off of a wish-list, or a gift card.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Nice 2 meet u tubby.
Good 2 see you pyrite.
Nice 2 meet u amber (although technically u were the first room I ever hopped into when I first stumbled upon MFC).
Thanks for the heads up Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.