AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New male model, just saying hi.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2013
twitter.com
Hey, hi, hello, how are you doing? My name is Norrin, please to meet all of you.

Yeeeeeeep, I'm taking the plunge, wish me luck. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself to the board regulars, hopefully I'll be making your acquaintance on a bit more personal level in the near future.

If there's any advice anyone wants to toss at me, any gems if you will, especially from other dudes, I'd be eternally grateful. If not, I'll be seeing you all around. Ciao!

Several Model Mayhem accounts claim this photo from your twitter is them...

[link redacted]
Sure thats you buddy?

You should include a link to your Streamate account so people know where to find you!

Norrin Yates said:
When you say several, do you mean exactly one?

My apologies, you were showing in the model list on several different photographer profiles.
Your pictures seem too good to be real :lol:

We get a lot of guys coming around here trying various ways to get an "in" so I hope you understand the over cautious-ness.

We're gonna tell you the same thing we tell the girls that start "I'm new, advice please!" threads.

This forum is a treasure trove. Do your research. Good luck. :)

Edit: I like the name choice!

:hello2: Welcome to ACF Norrin!

Norrin Yates said:
No worries. I'd rather find out I left a trail of breadcrumbs to my real name through you than say....you know...THAT guy.

I went and marked that pic as mature on my MM. Does it still show up in Google Reverse Image search?

For personal privacy and safety reasons, you should just delete the tweet. If you are going to use a photo for your camming stuff, don't use it anywhere else.

I think guys probably dont encounter this as much as girls do, but there are always jerks who will want to publicly shame or harass you. It can also close doors for you in the future job-wise. Next time instead of a overly cautious camgirl, it might be someone who wants to blackmail you or something.

SexyStephXS said:
We're gonna tell you the same thing we tell the girls that start "I'm new, advice please!" threads.

He won't be able to access models only, so it might be a bit more difficult for him on the advice part...

Norrin Yates said:
Hey, hi, hello, how are you doing? My name is Norrin, please to meet all of you.

Yeeeeeeep, I'm taking the plunge, wish me luck. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself to the board regulars, hopefully I'll be making your acquaintance on a bit more personal level in the near future.

If there's any advice anyone wants to toss at me, any gems if you will, especially from other dudes, I'd be eternally grateful. If not, I'll be seeing you all around. Ciao!

If you are camming on streamate use the encoder and make sure you are hard wired. That will help with your placement. as far as any other advice, I don't even know because I don't have a penis! :lol: :lol: :) I dunno how it works for camguys but keep us posted for sure. I am very curious how it goes for you!

Camgirl said:
If you are camming on streamate use the encoder and make sure you are hard wired. That will help with your placement. as far as any other advice, I don't even know because I don't have a penis! I dunno how it works for camguys but keep us posted for sure. I am very curious how it goes for you!

What exactly does that do? I'll look into it, thanks.

I'll keep you guys posted. My endeavors into the world of cam modeling as a penis-bearer will be noted and documented for future reference for all.

Norrin Yates said:
Camgirl said:
If you are camming on streamate use the encoder and make sure you are hard wired. That will help with your placement. as far as any other advice, I don't even know because I don't have a penis! I dunno how it works for camguys but keep us posted for sure. I am very curious how it goes for you!

What exactly does that do? I'll look into it, thanks.

I'll keep you guys posted. My endeavors into the world of cam modeling as a penis-bearer will be noted and documented for future reference for all.

Using the encoder and being hardwired on streamate improves your placement on the site - meaning potentially higher earnings. If you plan on signing up there they will have page that has all the instructions and information regarding the encoder for your reference.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Angel_evilone said:
I would love to see what a cam guy does.
Don't think I've seen what a camguy does as such, but I can pretty much picture it :thumbleft:

Hi, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum! :)

Please let us know how it goes, I'm very curious about male camguys and how they do! Have followed you on twitter so if you ever come online when I'm around I'll try and have a perve!

Camgirl said:
SexyStephXS said:

He won't be able to access models only, so it might be a bit more difficult for him on the advice part...

There's info out here too. :)

PunkInDrublic said:
I'd recommend finding a female partner to cam with. Would help bring in the straight dudes. I'm not really sure which market you're aiming for tho.

I'm straight personally, but the market I'm aiming for is the "has disposable income and wants to see my penis" market. I'm extremely comfortable with stepping outside the traditionally hetero box, as will become all too obvious around Christmas time, should I choose to share with you lot my non-cam endeavors.

First day observations:

- When anyone tells a guy that their clientele as a straight man will be 90% men, they are lying. A much more accurate figure would be 100.01%

- The shoes/socks fetish market is huge. Seriously, not once, not twice, but THREE times in the span of 24 hours I had dudes entering paid private chat just to watch me put on dress socks and dress shoes. Two of those three times I never even had to take anything else off.

Norrin Yates said:
First day observations:

- When anyone tells a guy that their clientele as a straight man will be 90% men, they are lying. A much more accurate figure would be 100.01%

- The shoes/socks fetish market is huge. Seriously, not once, not twice, but THREE times in the span of 24 hours I had dudes entering paid private chat just to watch me put on dress socks and dress shoes. Two of those three times I never even had to take anything else off.

Why to go Luv, Funny I have a lot of gay guys that hit up my room. What is that saying about me?? :lol:

Angel_evilone said:
Why to go Luv, Funny I have a lot of gay guys that hit up my room. What is that saying about me??

Probably that you have great eye shadow.

So, as an update to any interested, I've made about $120 over a little less than two days, probably been on cam about 11 or 12 hours. Not exactly anything I can retire on, but I'm encouraged seeing as I'm starting from scratch and my following should only grow.

For those asking, I'm currently only using Streamate. I did make a Chaturbate account but I haven't quite got the hang of it, I may play around with it a bit more this evening. Either way, my room links will now appear in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.