AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New male user on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2017
Helllo everyone!! I hope your having a good/night!!!
Im pretty new in this site, actually I did look for some site where I could make some questions about webcaming as male, straight! I would like to introduce myself, and looking for to see your answers and advises

Im a straight male, 21 years old, not fit, pretty much just skinny, dark skin, and I looking for to earn some extra cash, (cant work now for my university schedule) specially on Chaturbate! I know pretty much all the people im gonna have in the room is going to be gay males, and I dont have problem with that, cause at the end, im pretty sure some of they may have the tips and some may pay and some others not!

But the thing is, since I have this week off from university, i tough I will be good to start already (I'll finish my semester by the end of November) Anyway, im looking for hear any kind of advises, tips, toughs, everything that would like to advice about how to do a better show on CB, get more viewers and of course earn more tips!

I would like to know, specially how to start a great show, i mean, since the beginning, since the first broadcast, and how to keep it, how to keep people in the room, cause I dont want to have a full room, and later, all people gone! I think that is really important. Also I dont know how much exactly some apps on chaturbate work, but I've seen there are some apps about prices, I would like to know what would be like the proper prices for a new male on the site....One thing i know i would have to do, if i get the chance to have some viewer is, in some way play with people's mind, so they could stay. I would like to hear how to do, how to make people stay in your room...

Thanks for reading, and Im looking for to see and read all your adivices, ideas, tips, tought, etc
Have a good night/day!
Cheeers!!!

Since we frequently get new posts from guys wanting information about cam modeling, I am making this thread to be the go-to place to start. Below are links to previous threads with questions, advice, information, but any new inquiries should be posted here for continuity. :)

Male Webcam Modeling Questions
New male model, just saying hi.
Cam-boy about to take the plunge (advice much appreciated!)
Male webcam models?
The Cam Model Gender Gap
Hey girls! (Questions)
Beginner camboy needs help!
Model Questions (this one got a little out of hand...)
Any advice for a guy trying to model?
Dude looking to start camming on chaturbate, tips

Only female models are able to be verified for the Models Only section of this forum, but there is quite a lot of information about camming in the public section here too!
Cam guys are now able to be verified for models only sections here at ACF. See this thread for instructions - Model Verification Requests.

Public thread about Chaturbate
Advice for new models
Publicity and Advertising
Can you really make good money off of this?

So if you're interested in being a cam guy, or have advice for other cam guys, this is the place to be! Happy posting! And don't forget to link newcomers to this thread if they forget how to use the search feature first! :)

Here is a link to this helpful sticky thread a few clicks up from your post: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/the-cam-guy-thread-male-model-stuff.19855/

Welcome to the cam community.

Status
Not open for further replies.