AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Mass-Messaging Function

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashacurves

Cam Model
Nov 22, 2021
United Kingdom
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@SashaCurves
MFC Username
Sasha_Curves
Streamate Username
SashaCurves
Anyone having success with the mass messaging function they added a couple of months ago? My member account is getting SPAMMED by the models I follow and I'm curious whether the people who are using it are finding their sales are going up by doing this? I'm cautious about upsetting people and losing rather than gaining customers!

I've been having some success the last couple weeks!!! I also just had a phone call with a streamate staff member last month who said their European customers are ESPECIALLY spending money on the mass messages. So if you notice you have a lot of fans in Europe, give it a go!!!
They also have a new site that is in Beta right now - Stream.fans - an OF alternative that pays out 80%. That you can also stream on, and can advertise during your SM shows. BUTTTT if you missed the beta signup in June, you have to wait until they make it available to all SM models.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sashacurves
Upvote 0
As a client or member i do not like this new function. The great thing about streamate in the past is that members can control the amount of contact between us and the models. Now anyone on a members friends list is far game. It gets annoying to constantly being badgered by people selling something. The models up until a couple months ago could not do that on streamate. Ladies if i want your content i will seek it out i dont need to have it in my face. I have taken a couple girls off my favorites list cause of too many sales pm`s. We as members can not in the new format delete our pm`s, so these pm`s stay with us.

Advice to you girls use the function sparingly. You never know who you are going to annoy. Most members wont say anything, they just wont come back. So if you notice members who are not in your room much, my guess is they are annoyed at the amount of pm`s they are getting. While some may think of this as a tool for better business, my opinion is it will make business worse.

Streamate is gone to being more favoring the models than ever before. All the changes are focused on the models. Lets be honest without members the models do not have a job. The new changes could end up biting streamate in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sashacurves
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.