AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New MFC account, help what do you advise me to do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnie

Banhammered
Apr 14, 2021
I had the account approved in MFC, I only needed to send my identity documents, I made the mistake of trusting myself that by having the account approved I could send the identity documents one day before transmitting, it was two weeks since the account was approved but I had not sent my identity document.

I got sick and since I believed that my account was practically ready, I did not think it would be a mistake not to have completed the registration of my full account, the last day I was able to access it was a week ago that I sent my document and Well I get now (Error: this account is currently inactive.) I reset my password many times I cleared cache, I restarted my pc all, I kept getting the same message it's frustrating I don't know what to do now😞

I sent an email to support three ago days I have no response from them, any of you who have not been able to enter your account how have you been able to solve or get a response please 😞 Thank you for reading me.

Well I get now (Error: this account is currently inactive.)
It sounds like they assumed you didn't really want to create an active account since you failed to complete the process for so long. Hopefully they reply to your email soon. Maybe try sending another one in a few more days if you still haven't heard back. Make sure to send the email to Models@myfreecamsmail.com from the email address that you signed up with originally.

Reactions: StoneyDog
Upvote 0
Thanks for answering 💓 really, it is frustrating and sad at the same time not having an answer from anyone, I wrote exactly to that email that you indicate, today I wrote to them again, I will have to keep waiting for the truth I was excited to start in myfreecams but I got sick with A horrible allergy that I did not even recognize myself and I did not want to take the photo like that to verify the age, it will be a lesson for me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.