AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New MFC Glitch?! Help O.o

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Sulu

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 16, 2012
Bespin, Cloud City
ann-sulu.com
Twitter Username
@Ann_sulu19
Streamate Username
Ann_Sulu
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/54402/Ann_Sulu/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/78435/Ann_Sulu-Custom--HD-Videos
I tried to log on, and I got this showing in the area of my vid. I'd had this happen before, but I can normally click Allow, and move on. It won't let me click anything...any ideas? :shock:

Attachments

• vid.jpg
    vid.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 108
I'm actually looking at that right now, the only reason I thought it could be MFC was because it won't let me click any buttons. Sigh oh well I needed a night off anyway, guess I'll just be there in PM, while I fix flash or whatever. :handgestures-salute:

I think it's an issue with Flash. Try going into your chrome settings and selecting the OTHER flash option (disabling the current one) and try again. There have been massive amounts of Flash issues with Chrome in the last year. It's unfortunate for the MWB users, but I've found a happy medium by using one (or the other) flash versions as well as Manycam to avoid the "green screen"(with webcammax) or "logitech settings resetting at away/group/private" issues that most girls are running into.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Yup did that...still not working, but it's cool, because people are coming over, and I don't want to log on late just to log right off. Thanks for the help though ladies! I think you're right that it's flash. Just need to get it working properly. :)

*Edit yup got it! Almost the end of my scheduled time anyway...oh well, at least I should be able to be on SM later this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.