AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NEW model Chaturbate Ticket show question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017
I am very new to caming and have my account on CB. Today i was using the ticket show app. I made a viewer mod and in the app mods get free access to the ticket show automatically. This mod said two words basically "tip her"then he left. I was pissed. I took mod rig by away from him but the app still listed him as a viewer allowed to watch the ticket show. When my show started for all ticket buyers, he cam into my room again just in time to watch. I was furious. I automatically chose the option to kick/ban him. But it still said the same amount of viewers were in the show. MY QUESTION is, was he still able to watch the whole ticket show even tho i banned him?? Bc when i banned him i was received notification that his was kicked and banned in my private msg chat with him but not in the room chat.

I hate cheap guys like this. Please help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mintx
Also is there a way to hide urself and ur name from models? Bc i suspect he was watching the show but somehow was able to hide his name from the list of ppl in my room!! Usually CB gives chat notification that a user with TOKENS entered and left your room, right??? But it NEVER SHOWS up for this guy. When he enters of leaves the room. ..

Hi! For the future, what I noticed with Chaturbate, is that when you're new- everyone wants to be your mod. Especially the people who have never tipped you or are grey. It is probably just so they can do what they did to you. I honestly haven't needed a mod even if my room is over a hundred people, and would only choose a regular who tipped to be a mod. Just some future advice! I am sorry this happened to you. :h: :h:

When you kicked him during or before the show he could not see the show. I don't think there is a connection between the ticket show app and the list of banned users, so his name remained as a ticket holder in the app.

This is what most guys who want to be mod do, convince the girl to make a ticket show and get themselves a free show.

When you kicked him during or before the show he could not see the show. I don't think there is a connection between the ticket show app and the list of banned users, so his name remained as a ticket holder in the app.

Does the non-permanent ban on CB remove you from the chat room entirely, or does it just prevent you from chatting?

Assuming we are talking about CrazyTicket, probably the better thing to do after removing mod status from the user would be to remove his specific ticket. According to the CrazyTicket documentation this can be done with the command line:
/del <user>
- Removes a ticket holder from the ticket holder list.

So if his username is "ungratefulbastard" then you would issue the command at the command line:
/del ungratefulbastard

Confirm his status after deleting his ticket with:
/check ungratefulbastard

Show a list of all ticket holders with:
/tickets

Does the non-permanent ban on CB remove you from the chat room entirely, or does it just prevent you from chatting?

Assuming we are talking about CrazyTicket, probably the better thing to do after removing mod status from the user would be to remove his specific ticket. According to the CrazyTicket documentation this can be done with the command line:
/del <user>
- Removes a ticket holder from the ticket holder list.

So if his username is "ungratefulbastard" then you would issue the command at the command line:
/del ungratefulbastard

Confirm his status after deleting his ticket with:
/check ungratefulbastard

Show a list of all ticket holders with:
/tickets
Yea it was crazy ticket. Thank u! I've gotyon better and will no longer get tricked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.