AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Model Dildo Toy Question ?...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MysAngel

Cam Model
Sep 20, 2019
polyalpha.io
Twitter Username
@MysAngelRose
MFC Username
MysAngelRose
Chaturbate Username
MysAngel
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/MysAngelRose/
Hi all. Sorry I had no idea what to title this but I would love some suggestions please. When having to ride dildo on a bed, what do y’all use for a base to keep the dildo stable? It’s a bit tiring to constantly adjust it from falling cuz of the bed platform. Thank you 😊

Reactions: Lady_Sha
Hi all. Sorry I had no idea what to title this but I would love some suggestions please. When having to ride dildo on a bed, what do y’all use for a base to keep the dildo stable? It’s a bit tiring to constantly adjust it from falling cuz of the bed platform. Thank you 😊
I’ve used a mirror. Then I started mounting it on a clear resin chair someone bought me off my wishlist. Or you could get one of these... which a member also bought me off my wishlist. But I do recommend the weights that are to be used inside, as it does want to slide a bit if you don’t have it on a floor or something the foam pads can grip to.
TOM v2 "The Other Man" Suction Dildo Mount

Reactions: MysAngel
I use my old yoga blocks. They are like five bucks at Marshall's, Home Good's, and Ross. Try to get one with a solid base with no indentations.

IMG_20200228_072914.jpg

I’ve used a mirror. Then I started mounting it on a clear resin chair someone bought me off my wishlist. Or you could get one of these... which a member also bought me off my wishlist. But I do recommend the weights that are to be used inside, as it does want to slide a bit if you don’t have it on a floor or something the foam pads can grip to.
TOM v2 "The Other Man" Suction Dildo Mount

Thanks I will definitely add it to my wish list.

Mirror is really good. Just to mix it up though, I stuck one to a framed photo of Vince Neil circa 1982 and enthusiastically did a whole groupie/rock star fantasy bang that, if I'm being honest, continued on well after the cam was off. :oops:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.