AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new model tip menu

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyLemon

Cam Model
Jul 8, 2019
Twitter Username
@YesMissKitten
i cant post to the model thread yet (as i dont have sufficient privileges. i'm too new haha), but i have cammed a few times now. i'm seriously having more fun than i thought i would. i started to make a tip menu, as i was broadcasting, but kind of unsure on my pricing and wanted a models opinion. i guess a members opinion wouldn't hurt either.... just as long as it was honest. everything in my list are things im comfortable with. i only had one requested item i havent figured where to slide in the board just yet, for on demand burping lol. please tell me what you think? and to clarify, my friend add method i thought would be a good idea to kind of have like starter friends? if that means anything. the ones who tipped enough to earn the add were kind of smittened to hear me say their name out loud, and "you only have 50 tk to go till we're friends". below, i copy/pasted my menu. and... fap tax? what is an average amount... i was going to go with a cliche 69 but if thats ridiculous then let me know lol.

This is MY room and I do what I want :)
>>Rude dudes will get BANNED for life<<
^I^mean^this^100^

**NOTE IT PLEASE!! **

3/33/333
if you like it/love it/gotta have it

10 blow kiss

20 song

30 one boobs

40 spitty titty

50 wedgie (only works if im wearing panties)

60 spank my ass 3x

70 flash tits

80 booty

90 toe suck

100 hand bra

200 open your cam (non friends)

222 pussy flash

333 stir macaroni for 3 mins

444 rabbit vibe for 3 mins

555 shot

1234 butt plug

2345 insta glass dildo

300 life time tk for friend add, also grants cam privileges
^^(limited time offer)^^
Take advantage while it lasts!

**I do NOT have skype**

Looks to me fine, except for the friends part. I wouldn't put an explicit price on it and manage that discretely and tell the member that you have added them. Firstly, because it looks mercenary, and secondly, it puts you in a slight bind if you should ever want to prune your Flist of deadwood or decide for whatever reason that you don't want a person on your Flist anymore. I also wouldn't recommend promising unlimited c2c privileges along with the friends thing, as that can get difficult to manage when your room is busy.

My 2 tk.

Upvote 0
I'm sure 'stir macaroni' means something else, but all I can picture is someone staring into the camera with a bowl of mac and cheese slowly stirring with a wooden spoon all serious hahaha.
Overall I dig it, agree with Sevrin, lifetime friend adds can get hectic if you're around for a while.

Upvote 0
You have two different tip items for 333. I’d change the macaroni one (whatever that is) to a different amount.

Reactions: LuckyLemon
Upvote 0
As a member, I think it is great. I appreciate token amounts below 50 and 100 tokens that get me something, yet I know you have to set what you value the way you value it. So I appreciate that. I agree, be careful with the c2c and friends. IT can get crazy once you get traffic. Limits are ok. You may only offer that deal for the first 4/6/10 members, just a thought.

Upvote 0
When you are new avoid posting anything as forever.

You will change and adapt and you will either find you need to break promises or keep promises that are hella pain in the ass. Give yourself room to figure it all out before u offer lifetime anything.

I wish someone had told me this when I started!

Upvote 0
When you are new avoid posting anything as forever.

You will change and adapt and you will either find you need to break promises or keep promises that are hella pain in the ass. Give yourself room to figure it all out before u offer lifetime anything.

I wish someone had told me this when I started!
Great Point Miss_Lollipop one of my biggest let downs from a cam model was when one of my fav's offered lifetime snap when she first started. She became very popular and had to change it to monthly. She kept me on for 6 to 12 months after that under "lifetime" then had to bump me off. I am still a fan of hers, and still follow her. Yet when she did that I felt that I signed up for one thing and she switched it, I understood but it still was a problem. So don't over commit. Set boundaries it is so much better.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.