AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New models warning

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 56948

Hi!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.

Im posting this for new models to beware if user slgyt3. I found threads on the darkweb of him offering to sell models true privates. Weather this is true or not, he hasnt entered my room since we had a more xplicit stream together, nor has he approached me for more tru privates. I dont want this to read as me being bitter about losing a “client”. I definitely do not need his business, i simply want to make sure people know what he’s doing. Whether he sold them or not, I’m not sure. It was a thread of someone asking for recordings of a model and him suggesting they email him.

Ive been unable to find the thread again, but it had his email address attached to it and I’ve noticed he’s more drawn to new models rooms.

I acknowledge that your streams could go anywhere, (oh the beauty if being online) but i thought id put it out there for anyone new also.

mia xo

Status
Not open for further replies.