AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New MTV show about virgins

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bawksy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
They should put an advertisement for the casting call for this show on MFC.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/08/05/mtv-virgins/?hpt=hp_t3

I'm curious as to how the producers are going to verify virginity, especially with males. Maybe by visual inspection of the fedora and/or neckbeard?

2iMxZ.jpg

jMENWLq.jpg

LC4Pf8D.jpg

LiLredhairedgrl said:

Traditional medicine practitioner Pham Thi Hong started lobbying for the men's release, pleading their case all the way to the president, because she believes all three men are virgins and therefore could not be guilty of rape.

"They all had small red spots on the back of their ears," said Hong, 54. "The spots should have disappeared if they had had sex. My many years of experience told me that these men did not have sex before."

How infuriating. I'm all for holistic and non-traditional medical approaches that don't automatically jump to pharmaceutical drugs, but this is ridiculous. It's hard enough to prove someone has raped someone much less get them in jail for it, and she's trying to free all the rapists because it obviously couldn't be them because of a red spot on their ear? Wow.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
bawksy said:
They should put an advertisement for the casting call for this show on MFC.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/08/05/mtv-virgins/?hpt=hp_t3

I'm curious as to how the producers are going to verify virginity, especially with males. Maybe by visual inspection of the fedora and/or neckbeard?

It shouldn't be too difficult. It is hard to imagine a young person getting his cherry popped now days and not telling his friends, by texting, emailing, posting, or calling. The producers just claim that it is vital to national security to verify the kids virginity,and I'm sure that NSA will be happy to let the producers reviews the kids digital history. :shhh:

Big Brother is watching. :eek:

BlueViolet said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:

Traditional medicine practitioner Pham Thi Hong started lobbying for the men's release, pleading their case all the way to the president, because she believes all three men are virgins and therefore could not be guilty of rape.

"They all had small red spots on the back of their ears," said Hong, 54. "The spots should have disappeared if they had had sex. My many years of experience told me that these men did not have sex before."

How infuriating. I'm all for holistic and non-traditional medical approaches that don't automatically jump to pharmaceutical drugs, but this is ridiculous. It's hard enough to prove someone has raped someone much less get them in jail for it, and she's trying to free all the rapists because it obviously couldn't be them because of a red spot on their ear? Wow.

BRB. Getting red spots tattoo'd on the back of my ears.

Sevrin said:
BRB. Getting red spots tattoo'd on the back of my ears.

Trying to immunize yourself against rape convictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.