1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

New name, new hair color, new thread - CamGirlJade

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by CamGirlJade, Aug 29, 2018.

1. CamGirlJade

Cam Model V.I.P. AmberLander

I'm capricious as all hell, which works well for me as I always keep my members entertained with my new shenanigans, so here goes. CamGirlJade is in the house!

I split cam, that way I am getting double to triple the tokers and every site is getting double to triple the show. I'm on MFC, CB, MV, and occasionally SM.

I sell videos! On MV and MFCS mostly, because I got tired of CB's issues. There are older ones on CB, and I occasionally update there, but not as much as on MV and MFCS. I started on MFCS and have the most content there. I have Solo, G/G, G/G/G, B/G, bondage, glamour, erotica, natural/little makeup, fetish stuff, etc. I try to be open-minded and give everything legal and within reason a shot.

I sing! I play uke. I am taking lessons to get better at both of those. I am on Youtube. I love dance and will frequently get bored when waiting for tippers and burst out in movement. I also have free teaser videos all over the place of me shaking my booty.

I enjoy being silly and I love my members who show me love and respect.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CamGirlJade

The BBC vids are here! See my MFCShare and ManyVids! Thank yoouuuu!

3. CamGirlJade

Back from the MFC Social! Uploaded a vid to MV and the Share of me teasing in public at the event XD

4. CamGirlJade

I am blonde again! The Alt look is harder to maintain than Glamour :dead: Come chill! :cat: