AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys!

So I have two questions:

1.) is MFC a good place for a new camgirl? Im a bbw and im on justbbws but its not a high traffic place from what i have seen.

2.) how generous is too generous? I did a show last night and i feel like I let myself be pressured into doing things for free. Partly bc i didn't realize what they were asking were fetishes. I was just trying to be nice hoping to gain followes as twitter is doing me bo good.*i know im a big dummy* I know i have to live and learn for some of it but any tips on that topic would be greatly welcomed! I admit im very naive and I rather get some good tips than spend hours a night just completely making all the mistakes you can make. Please help me!

If you are BBW I recommend Streamate as long as you have a Logitech c920 and a computer with 8+ gigs of RAM. I did ok on SM with an i3 processor and 6 gigs of ram but the computer was never used and was in really amazing condition. I'm thinking with normal computer use you would need and i5 and 8 gigs minimum. Maybe someone else could give advice on the type of computer.

Don't do anything you aren't comfortable doing. Ask people to pay for anything they ask you to do. Even if it's just a tiny bit.

Check out the cam girl wiki https://www.camgirlwiki.com for a ton of really great newbie help!

If you are BBW I recommend Streamate as long as you have a Logitech c920 and a computer with 8+ gigs of RAM. I did ok on SM with an i3 processor and 6 gigs of ram but the computer was never used and was in really amazing condition. I'm thinking with normal computer use you would need and i5 and 8 gigs minimum. Maybe someone else could give advice on the type of computer.

Don't do anything you aren't comfortable doing. Ask people to pay for anything they ask you to do. Even if it's just a tiny bit.

Check out the cam girl wiki https://www.camgirlwiki.com for a ton of really great newbie help!

Thank you so much! Ok i will try out Streamate I think my cam is a c525 so ill save up for a betyer one before i go there. I have a brand new laptop ill look into what quality it is. Either way thank you

Reactions: Kiki Jane

As a BBW who cams on Streamate, Heck yeah, it's a great site for us! The BBW-only sites are nice, but they have sooooo little traffic. Back when allbbwcams.com still existed, I would cam there, and it took me ages to even make payout, whereas one shift on Streamate is usually guaranteed payout.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heavenleigh83
As a BBW who cams on Streamate, Heck yeah, it's a great site for us! The BBW-only sites are nice, but they have sooooo little traffic. Back when allbbwcams.com still existed, I would cam there, and it took me ages to even make payout, whereas one shift on Streamate is usually guaranteed payout.

Ok! Thank you so much! Its great to hear what worked for everyone especially other bbws.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.