AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New on Streaming (Streamate)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2022
Hello everyone, I got everything verified on streamate but I haven’t started streaming yet. I’d really appreciate a little guidance before I start streaming, like the basics and especially about Private and Exclusive
For the models on streamate-
1) I’d really like to know especially about when do you get undressed because I read somewhere members hop in and out on private sometimes because they don’t want to tip anything and just want to enjoy a free show
2) Do you put your private cost higher and exclusive lower to encourage them to go exclusive because there they can’t hop in and out for a free show while you get undressed? (read somewhere too)
3) What time is it better to stream or do you just wing it and stream anytime

Hello everyone, I got everything verified on streamate but I haven’t started streaming yet. I’d really appreciate a little guidance before I start streaming, like the basics and especially about Private and Exclusive
1) I’d really like to know especially about when do you get undressed because I read somewhere members hop in and out on private sometimes because they don’t want to tip anything and just want to enjoy a free show
2) Do you put your private cost higher and exclusive lower to encourage them to go exclusive because there they can’t hop in and out for a free show while you get undressed? (read somewhere too)
I use the first 30 seconds to thank the member and ask him what he would like, I have exclusive slightly higher but bringing them closer slowly. I stream at a time that suits me best around my other definite commitments, this does vary but in the main covers similar hours.

Upvote 0
I'm not a top model on SM but I've learned a few things on the years I've been there:

Wait one minute before undressing and just greet and talk to them a bit. I literally count a minute because if they leave before that they don't have to pay.

My private rate is considerably higher than exclusive because I only want to do exclusive while on SM. When a client does opt for private it's basically the same show but more expensive.

Choose whatever time suits you best. Although consistency is important, in my experience SM works well even when I Iogin at different times. My regulars always find me somehow. So experiment a bit.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.