AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New register model on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2021
Malaysia
On behalf my friend ...im from Malaysia she ask me to help her because her english is not really good.She has register to chartubate 2 day ago because she dont have passport .she just sent a driving license picture and the id card approve by goverment .But the site reply she cant use it and only passport they can accept .please help me ..she has cry for all dah and stress because cant do any thing

Attachments

• 5C82F876-AB67-4F13-8959-44CBE20D4DAA.jpeg
    5C82F876-AB67-4F13-8959-44CBE20D4DAA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
On behalf my friend ...im from Malaysia she ask me to help her because her english is not really good.She has register to chartubate 2 day ago because she dont have passport .she just sent a driving license picture and the id card approve by goverment .But the site reply she cant use it and only passport they can accept .please help me ..she has cry for all dah and stress because cant do any thing
@punker barbie her account has been approved but today cb has banned her account because they say my friend is underage .My friend is eligible and legal to work at cb .All the document and information has been sent to them but they still keep want a passport.cb reply

On review of your submitted identification, we have found that the submitted identification on account nyny_asian does not comply with the Chaturbate Terms. Due to this serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, your account has been terminated, and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

her acc is nyny_asian .her room has lot of people and tip she really happy when she can work at cb but now her acc get banned so hard for her to work back

Upvote 0
@punker barbie her account has been approved but today cb has banned her account because they say my friend is underage .My friend is eligible and legal to work at cb .All the document and information has been sent to them but they still keep want a passport.cb reply

On review of your submitted identification, we have found that the submitted identification on account nyny_asian does not comply with the Chaturbate Terms. Due to this serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, your account has been terminated, and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

her acc is nyny_asian .her room has lot of people and tip she really happy when she can work at cb but now her acc get banned so hard for her to work back
We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.