AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New rule about approved performers on models profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi_Summers

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2022
Spain
Twitter Username
@LexiSummers_95
MFC Username
Lexisummers_
Chaturbate Username
lexisummers_95
Can't make this up. Now I can't sell videos with someone else since they will be taken off my account in 2 weeks if they don't broadcast. So, I'm right now breaking the rules for having 2 videos with a "partner" for sale on the site, and following rules not having his documents on my account since it's now prohibited if he isn't going to broadcast with me.
But if I put his documents back on my account, I will be breaking rules since he will not be broadcasting with me, and following rules of media content allowed on the site with only approved people.

Am I dumb or does this make 0 sense ? 😅😅

So, now I have to delete the best selling videos and only sell solo content, or force someone to appear on my broadcast ( what's actively??? 1x in 2 weeks? 2, 3, 4, every day???) In order to be able to sell the content?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221121-133229_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221121-133229_Chrome.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 30
Can't make this up. Now I can't sell videos with someone else since they will be taken off my account in 2 weeks if they don't broadcast. So, I'm right now breaking the rules for having 2 videos with a "partner" for sale on the site, and following rules not having his documents on my account since it's now prohibited if he isn't going to broadcast with me.
But if I put his documents back on my account, I will be breaking rules since he will not be broadcasting with me, and following rules of media content allowed on the site with only approved people.

So, now I have to delete the best selling videos and only sell solo content, or force someone to appear on my broadcast ( what's actively??? 1x in 2 weeks? 2, 3, 4, every day???) In order to be able to sell the content?
I think that this rule needs to be changed. It's unrealistic. Co performers shouldn't have to create their own broadcasting account or maintain it in my opinion. Not everyone who appears in content wants to or has the means to actively stream. Having verification documents on the account they are featuring in should be enough. That will cut down on the amount of "dead" accounts if that's what stripchat is concerned with. With this new rule some models will have to delete content that's been previously purchased which makes me wonder it will be removed from the accounts of those who bought it. I've really been enjoying being able to focus on one site and putting B/G content on my stripchat but this rule kinda forces me to look into other platforms. @xChloe @Charlie_SC

Upvote 0
I asked in a Stripchat suggestion thread before to make a different way of approving people for content to sell separate from approving them as broadcasters. I hope they will make one now, otherwise it's a really dumb change.

Upvote 0
Does that also mean I can't take over 2 weeks of holiday since my documents will get deactivated if I don't actively broadcast myself? I assume yes, since the documents approved only mean who can appear on broadcast and not who is the main account holder, right

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
It makes 0 sense. Hopefully @xChloe and/or @Charlie_SC are able to plead the case to the team and figure out a more sensible way to operate this. 2 Weeks is an unreasonable amount of time to deactivate documents for streaming approval, and should not exist at all just for verifying ID for appearing in content.

Upvote 0
Does that also mean I can't take over 2 weeks of holiday since my documents will get deactivated if I don't actively broadcast myself? I assume yes, since the documents approved only mean who can appear on broadcast and not who is the main account holder, right
I was wondering this too! Or god forbid I got seriously injured and needed to take a month off from streaming, what happens then?

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
We have individual accounts and group accounts.

If you have an individual model account, it means it’s an ‘individual’ account.
Should you wish for someone to appear on that account as a guest, we allow you to do so, but if that guest does not appear within a 2-week timeframe, they get deactivated.
The actual model on that account does not get deactivated, just the guest.

Group accounts are for more than one model on an ongoing basis.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So I started off with a group account. My account was never individual. Therefore, how do you decide which person out of a couple is the "main account holder" and which one is the "guest"? OK, our account is called Lexi Summers but it could've been called sexy couple. So, then, who is the "main" model?

The confusion with content is still there. So now I am not allowed to post any content with the original guy that was approved on our account since you removed his documents. I refuse to delete the 2 best selling videos of B/G on our account since I did NOT remove his documents of the account and have not violated the rule about only approved persons can appear in broadcast and content out of my own choice.

Let me say I also got a warning for having a UK tag (coming from the male part of documents approved) turned on while I was specifically advised in the beginning to NOT turn the tag off since it will affect my traffic and told i can have it turned on even if I stream alone. So, why the warning then? Why would you advise even on the settings page to keep the tag on, if it can result in a warning from you because qe actually use the function?

I used to really really love stripchat. Unfortunately things with rules have gone downhill rdcently and most of it makes no sense. Time to switch my main site it seems like 🤷🏼‍♀️

Upvote 0
This up to now was also not specified anywhere in the rules or terms of service and yet, I got a warning quite a while ago about my tag and documents from the male on my account deactivated while the site and whoever sent the warning had no leg to stand on.

Upvote 0
We have individual accounts and group accounts.

If you have an individual model account, it means it’s an ‘individual’ account.
Should you wish for someone to appear on that account as a guest, we allow you to do so, but if that guest does not appear within a 2-week timeframe, they get deactivated.
The actual model on that account does not get deactivated, just the guest.

So if I had an individual account and had no intentions of having another person on live stream with me, but wanted to sell videos featuring my partner who is not a streamer, how would I go about the documentation process for that?

Reactions: EmmaFox
Upvote 0
Please note, this rule addition was added to prevent the abuse of certain system rules which we currently have in place.

In saying this, we are still working on the final adjustments of this rule, therefore, all your points and comments (are valid) have been noted and taken into account.

In the meantime, we apologise to those affected by this and thank you for your patience.

Like always, we appreciate and value your feedback in helping us improve our site and our processes.

Upvote 0
In saying this, we are still working on the final adjustments of this rule, therefore, all your points and comments (are valid) have been noted and taken into account.
That's awesome. I am so glad to have you and Chloe here, I think many exchanges at ACF have helped make SC a better and easier site to use for so many models.

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Upvote 0
Please note, this rule addition was added to prevent the abuse of certain system rules which we currently have in place.

In the meantime, we apologise to those affected by this and thank you for your patience.

Like always, we appreciate and value your feedback in helping us improve our site and our processes.
I completely understand and I can see where issues could come up where a rule like that could be needed I actually made content with a model that ended up not being safe to be associated with and asked for our shared content to be removed from her profile. It seems like it would be best to write the rule like
(Any model/guest appearing on your stream needs to be verified before streaming on your show, after two weeks we will remove the guest models verification documents from your account we will not remove any content recorded/uploaded during your collaboration unless we are requested to by the guest model.) as it is written now it doesn't seem like we can do collaborations with fellow models for promoting each other or even have our S/O make content with us which is kind of shocking.

Upvote 0
Any news on this yet? I'm a model and I'm verified on another models account because we streamed together for a few months. I don't appear on her cam any more but she has videos with me in them on her profile and she just got a warning from SC for having me verified on her profile when I'm not appearing on her stream, even though I have to be verified on her profile in order to sell videos with the 2 of us in them. Giving warnings out for breaking unworkable rules seems incredibly harsh.

Upvote 0
Any news on this yet? I'm a model and I'm verified on another models account because we streamed together for a few months. I don't appear on her cam any more but she has videos with me in them on her profile and she just got a warning from SC for having me verified on her profile when I'm not appearing on her stream, even though I have to be verified on her profile in order to sell videos with the 2 of us in them. Giving warnings out for breaking unworkable rules seems incredibly harsh.
They didn't remove the warning I received but did reapprove the male models documents without me having to send anything in. All in all, its utter bs.

Upvote 0

Any update on this? I cammed with my freind on her page for a while but no longer do, but she would still like to put vids of the two of us on her profile but she gets in to trouble for having me verified on her profile when I'm not appearing on her cam. What needs to happen in order for her to put vids of the two of us on her profile?

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 1
Hey @Bulllgod

No updates yet but we are in the process of rechecking all the rules and a new improved version will be available soon.

Just a reminder though..
Stripchat is primarily a live streaming platform therefore our focus is on ensuring thorough auditing of accounts based on the registered models who are verified to perform live on each account.

May I suggest My.Club as an alternative option in the meantime.
My.Club is a Platform to Sell and Showcase your Exclusive Content
And.. you have the option to tag other models you have collaborated with 🤗

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 2.30.26 PM.png

Stripchat and My.Club are affiliate sites that are interconnected but developed in their own way.
This means you can also advertise your My.Club account on Stripchat! 🤩

Should you require any assistance with your My.Club accounts, please do not hesitate to reach out to Kate (kate@my.club) who is the CM for My.Club and she will be happy to help at any time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.