AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New scanning procedure makes page unresponsive?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
Hello I woke up this morning to a new scanning / matching procedure on streamate. But before I can even begin the scanning procedure the page freezes on my laptop and it becomes unresponsive. Anyone else going through the same? I've been with streamatessince 2014 and never had an issue like this. Which support staff can I email about this in the USA that can respond faster than the general help / contact feature? Thank you.

Attachments

• delete.png
    delete.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
  • delete 2.png
    delete 2.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
Bump. Anyone experiencing the same? I I cleared my cookies, history, cache, I even did a laptop factory reset. It's the only streaming site that is causing the delays and I haven't been able to stream and make money at all. I tried sending them a message, hopefully they will reply. It seems like the new procedure is super heavy on the page. They selected a percentage of the girls to experience this new phase, then it will apply to everyone and it's got me very concerned. I hope the developers are working in making it lighter for the interphase. I can't work at all 😔. Anyone else?

Upvote 0
update: Y'all so I downloaded firefox and it fixed the unresponsiveness and getting disconnected error for the face scanning process. The scanning process is very slow but that is something they acknowledged in a public email in our inbox, they're working on it. Can you guys forward the information to any other girls on other forums, to download firefox to fix this problem? Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.