AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Tag Magic-- umm I think no

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jillianna

Cam Model
Jul 12, 2021
Florida
www.jilliannalords.com
Twitter Username
@JilliannaLords
Okay ya'll. After my second day of going live on Stripchat I have to say that the drive of the new tag seems to be an urban legend. The most I've had in my room was 150 and usually, that number is more like 20. I was like...what in the world??

I realized real quick that I was going to have to hustle much harder if I am going to get followers. I got 300 in my first 2 days.
One of the things I am going to do is a get verified for their tags --they make you submit 30 second video clips to prove you actually are doing things like BDSM, Yoga, Cooking, etc. So the next few days are going to be providing as many of those verifications as possible and I'm trying different times. But seriously just wanted to write this down so if any future models were researching they don't count on it. The Hustle is going to be going for a while.

To be honest I did notice that the new model tag didn't mean much and my account blew up after I did the tag verifications and uploaded the minimum amount of required pics and vids. Also I don't know how long you cam for but my income doubled when I started going live for 8 hours rather than 6 hours also having 20-150 viewers isn't to bad I average 50-150 and have 19k followers now.

• Helpful!
Reactions: jillianna
Upvote 0
Those numbers don't sound bad! I don't think everyone sees the same trajectory from the beginning just because of a new tag. Not on SC, not on any platform. *Can* it draw more attention to you, or the specific attention of the audience who prefers new performers? Sure. But that does not mean anything if they don't stick around long enough to make a difference in your token balance! (This is not commentary on your stream, I do not know what you personally do on cam, just rambling about newness.)

Don't wait for a crowd to work the crowd. Viewers are less likely to wait around to see what might happen, but if you are already making something happen, there is more for them to be interested in. Think of it like a loss leader. What can you do that will show them how much they want to see more of your show?

I'm not suggesting you should log in naked with all your holes stuffed performing a whole solo gangbang from the jump, unless you want to. But being aware of how your body is positioned/moving and framing yourself in different ways, keeping the conversation flowing and actively trying to engage, or even just having some non-sexual low attention activity you entertain yourself with will help to interest some people enough that they want to know more about you.

That is a lot harder to achieve if you are sat there waiting for someone to make the first move. A room that is already active is always more appealing. So you have to create your own momentum! You are performing, even when you think no one is watching, your next whale might be.

Speaking of momentum, that is more important to me than just my viewer/subscriber/follower count alone. You will feel it when things start to change in your room, excitement is rising, and you are building a wave of support. Take note of how you got there. How does it feel before, during, after? What kinds of members were part of this? Who do you like having in your room because they add positively to this experience, what kinds of interactions did you have, how can you attract more of that? Knowing how to capitalize on the wave and recreate it is going to be different for every performer. But when you feel it, keep going! That is how you build your business, and establish a clientele that is connected to your brand. Let that feeling inspire you to do even better and keep showing up.

It can be really discouraging to feel like you will never stand a chance of climbing from the bottom of the page when you are looking at performers who have been at it for years. They have figured out how make their own waves and ride them all the way in like it's nothing, and that takes practice. It's a matter of doing it over and over and over, until it clicks and feels intuitive. But I 100% believe in your ability to make it happen for yourself!

If you can add media to your profile like pics/vids, that can be a great way to keep attention on your page longer. It can also help you fill out your earnings with repeat income from one-time work. Content is nice to have to offer as a prize for any games you might play on cam. And I think it helps to give the viewer an even better idea of the things you like to do that they may not see during the stream they caught.

If you are on cam and you just can't make your waves start, yeah it happens! Tell your chat you are going to log off and film something super sexy. Talk about it for a bit before you go, maybe take input/suggestions from them if you feel so inclined. Pre-advertise for something else, build interest for its release, and watch members come back to ask you about it when you log in to sell it later. You don't have to force yourself to keep sitting there doing the same thing if you feel like it's just not happening in that moment. But you can always figure out another moneymaker to pivot to, and you're already hot for cam time, AND you have an audience right there to advertise to. At the very worst, you have new content to sell to the masses. But I would bet on at least one person returning to follow up about it. Then you can spout off even more ads, talk about custom content or the other content you have up or how you'd love to do a private similar to the clip you just did.

Okay, I think I've said enough. To sum it up, it is definitely theatre that we perform. It's your story, you write the lines and direct the timing. You get to make it whatever you want. Don't wait for audience approval. You just have to be there often enough for the right ones to find you.

Upvote 0
Those numbers don't sound bad! I don't think everyone sees the same trajectory from the beginning just because of a new tag. Not on SC, not on any platform. *Can* it draw more attention to you, or the specific attention of the audience who prefers new performers? Sure. But that does not mean anything if they don't stick around long enough to make a difference in your token balance! (This is not commentary on your stream, I do not know what you personally do on cam, just rambling about newness.)

Don't wait for a crowd to work the crowd. Viewers are less likely to wait around to see what might happen, but if you are already making something happen, there is more for them to be interested in. Think of it like a loss leader. What can you do that will show them how much they want to see more of your show?

I'm not suggesting you should log in naked with all your holes stuffed performing a whole solo gangbang from the jump, unless you want to. But being aware of how your body is positioned/moving and framing yourself in different ways, keeping the conversation flowing and actively trying to engage, or even just having some non-sexual low attention activity you entertain yourself with will help to interest some people enough that they want to know more about you.

That is a lot harder to achieve if you are sat there waiting for someone to make the first move. A room that is already active is always more appealing. So you have to create your own momentum! You are performing, even when you think no one is watching, your next whale might be.

Speaking of momentum, that is more important to me than just my viewer/subscriber/follower count alone. You will feel it when things start to change in your room, excitement is rising, and you are building a wave of support. Take note of how you got there. How does it feel before, during, after? What kinds of members were part of this? Who do you like having in your room because they add positively to this experience, what kinds of interactions did you have, how can you attract more of that? Knowing how to capitalize on the wave and recreate it is going to be different for every performer. But when you feel it, keep going! That is how you build your business, and establish a clientele that is connected to your brand. Let that feeling inspire you to do even better and keep showing up.

It can be really discouraging to feel like you will never stand a chance of climbing from the bottom of the page when you are looking at performers who have been at it for years. They have figured out how make their own waves and ride them all the way in like it's nothing, and that takes practice. It's a matter of doing it over and over and over, until it clicks and feels intuitive. But I 100% believe in your ability to make it happen for yourself!

If you can add media to your profile like pics/vids, that can be a great way to keep attention on your page longer. It can also help you fill out your earnings with repeat income from one-time work. Content is nice to have to offer as a prize for any games you might play on cam. And I think it helps to give the viewer an even better idea of the things you like to do that they may not see during the stream they caught.

If you are on cam and you just can't make your waves start, yeah it happens! Tell your chat you are going to log off and film something super sexy. Talk about it for a bit before you go, maybe take input/suggestions from them if you feel so inclined. Pre-advertise for something else, build interest for its release, and watch members come back to ask you about it when you log in to sell it later. You don't have to force yourself to keep sitting there doing the same thing if you feel like it's just not happening in that moment. But you can always figure out another moneymaker to pivot to, and you're already hot for cam time, AND you have an audience right there to advertise to. At the very worst, you have new content to sell to the masses. But I would bet on at least one person returning to follow up about it. Then you can spout off even more ads, talk about custom content or the other content you have up or how you'd love to do a private similar to the clip you just did.

Okay, I think I've said enough. To sum it up, it is definitely theatre that we perform. It's your story, you write the lines and direct the timing. You get to make it whatever you want. Don't wait for audience approval. You just have to be there often enough for the right ones to find you.
This is incredible advice. Thank you so much!

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Okay ya'll. After my second day of going live on Stripchat I have to say that the drive of the new tag seems to be an urban legend. The most I've had in my room was 150 and usually, that number is more like 20. I was like...what in the world??

I realized real quick that I was going to have to hustle much harder if I am going to get followers. I got 300 in my first 2 days.
One of the things I am going to do is a get verified for their tags --they make you submit 30 second video clips to prove you actually are doing things like BDSM, Yoga, Cooking, etc. So the next few days are going to be providing as many of those verifications as possible and I'm trying different times. But seriously just wanted to write this down so if any future models were researching they don't count on it. The Hustle is going to be going for a while.

Hey @jillianna

Welcome to the SC team!! :party:

I think you are doing very well so far so keep up the good work!
Got some great insight and info from @THE MOLLIE MARIE as well.

If you have any queries or need any assistance with anything, please do not hesitate to also reach out to me directly :blush:

• Hugs
Reactions: jillianna
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.