AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

''NEW'' tag on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2021
I heard that age verification on Chaturbate takes days and even weeks but it took me only 5 minutes i think, so i was not ready to use my NEW tag because of my end of semester in college.
I wrote to support that i did not have much chance to stream (2 hours all together) and what options do i have if i cant delete an account and make a new one and i have lost the opportunity to be promoted as a new model, but it seems like i am playing tennis against the drapes here and i get only automated messages.
@punker barbie can you help me, please?
My nick name is Akire_love

I heard that age verification on Chaturbate takes days and even weeks but it took me only 5 minutes i think, so i was not ready to use my NEW tag because of my end of semester in college.
I wrote to support that i did not have much chance to stream (2 hours all together) and what options do i have if i cant delete an account and make a new one and i have lost the opportunity to be promoted as a new model, but it seems like i am playing tennis against the drapes here and i get only automated messages.
@punker barbie can you help me, please?
My nick name is Akire_love
Support has responded to your message.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.