AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

'New tag' performers with very few viewers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2021
England
I asked asked before on here about the 'new tag', I heard it was beneficial, so i recommended a friend start up on chaturbate, he was previously very successful on Cam4, however work on there has dried up abit, I explained to take advantage of the new tag on CB, however he just isnt getting viewers into the room, yesterday I think he got about 17 after 2+ hours online!
I have taken a look on the 'new' performers section (male) and it seems theres about 2 or 3 with a decent amount of viewers and the rest have single or double figures in the room with very little going on! This is despite them being online several hours. So what is it about the New status which is actually boosting performers if so few seem to be benefiting from it?

Reactions: RADIOCAMS
He's probably gonna have even less when he's done with the new tag.

I didn't get a lot of traffic the first week either, but I got more than I would've without the tag.
I can't really remember how many, but I think my stream varied from 17-76 users, with 76 being one of my last days, and the only stream with that many viewers.
Since I didn't have a lot of traffic I just decided to cam A LOT. So I broadcasted 50 hours that week to gain aprox. 1400 followers.

And I bet it's even more difficult as a male..

Upvote 0
So what is it about the New status which is actually boosting performers if so few seem to be benefiting from it?
The new status helps because there are certain users who like watching new models, sometimes exclusively, and having the new status puts them all in a visible place for those users to find them.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry to say but it often comes down to luck as much as good looks, hard work and charisma.
Unfortunately cb and I guess all webcamming sites work like showbiz in thos sense. If hes still new he might get a sudden rush of new followers one day so it's best if he still broadcasts each day.

Upvote 0
There are some things in CB q can help, the right # for users to find them according to the show they want to see, the number of connection hours, the CB algorithm begins to position you after 6 hours continuous, and if in this Time You receive Token, and the chat is very active helps you position yourself. The quality of transmission is important for CB using high-end cameras and good computers and Internet. The visual impact at the time of issuing is an important factor, how accessible the model is with users, and remember that it is a page of free tokens and not a page of private where the model only feels expected to take it to a Private show, on the pages of Free Token as CB You have to do Show Free so that the spectators enter and help by number of users to upload position, many models say: if you do not give me I do not show you, because you are on the wrong page . ;) Cheers

Upvote 0
on the pages of Free Token as CB You have to do Show Free so that the spectators enter and help by number of users to upload position, many models say: if you do not give me I do not show you, because you are on the wrong page .
No ❤️

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.