AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

'new' tag

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2019
UK
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@mark____jones
Hi,

I know similar questions have been asked before, but I have a couple of specific questions that I am sure someone here will be able to answer!

A friend of mine currently broadcasts on Chaturbate, but from a studio. They are leaving the studio to work from home as an independent - so my question is do they get the 'new' tag for seven days after they have been verified, or seven days from when they create the account? In other words, could they create the account today but not submit documents for verification until they are ready to start broadcasting and still get the 'new' tag for seven days?

Also, I read in one of the other threads that if they have previously been verified on CB (albeit via a studio), that they may not get the 'new' status?

Thank you in advance for your help!

They are leaving the studio to work from home as an independent - so my question is do they get the 'new' tag for seven days after they have been verified, or seven days from when they create the account?

Also, I read in one of the other threads that if they have previously been verified on CB (albeit via a studio), that they may not get the 'new' status?

Seven days from when the account is verified.

Thats correct there is no guarantee they will get the new tag again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.