AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to camming and trying to figure out how to collab

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2022
Hello,

I am new to camming, Chaturbate specifically and want to learn how to start collaborating with other models in my general area. I think it would add an exciting dimension to that world!

Thank you everyone for your time reading this and chatting with me! Enjoy the weekend!

You build your own brand and learn the ropes first before leaning on other established models. First post here and looking for partners isn't usually a good sign. If you're a dude looking for female cammers, that's a huge red flag to most models. If you're a female model looking for other female models, there's too much trust for established models to really get into collab with someone so brand new. Even if they do, they'll probably take a bigger percentage of the tokens earned (as they should).

Danigirl said it best. There's so much trust needed and effort/energy to deal with a newcomer like ourselves. Established models have seen newbies come and go countless times, and might have given too much energy to one that ended up quitting. It's not worth the time or risk for them, and it's just too much to ask of them. So, prove you're trustworthy and that you're here for the long haul. That takes time and effort from you. Then you'll have a better experience finding a partner.

Hi. Ditto to what Danigirl said. And you would need to get yourself verified on here as a model anyway, before anyone on here would be comfortable enough to consider collaborating with you. There needs to be trust established before models decide to reach out to you with their personal contact info, location on where to meet, and real names and all. It's probably gonna take you a while to get to that point.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Status
Not open for further replies.