AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to camming...help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2019
Hello. I have recently started camming and I need some advice. I have been trying Myfreecams, Jasmin, Streamate and a shady Spanish site. I use a conventional built in webcam from my laptop.

I’m torn between choosing a site. I have recently signed up for Chaturbate and SkyPrivate. I want to try all of them and find the one that suits me.

I find it easier to earn money charging per minute rather than on tips. However, I have felt very comfortable on MFC. How do I make them tip me? I’m really confused. Which site is the best to start?

I can only cam during the night because I live with my granny. I can’t make much noise.

The best thing to encourage tipping is through interaction. Let them get to know you and ask questions, be engaging!
Make a tip menu you're comfortable with is the first step, but you want to encourage them to tip for things. Suggest certain tips for them like "oh... you know what would feel so good right now? a little hitachi tease...!" make them interested and excited to tip!
Since you need to be relatively quiet maybe have soft music playing in the background that your grandma won't mind and it can help drown any sounds you make...? idk > . <

You are doing the right thing trying them all out. That's the best thing to do. If you are doing skyprivate, list yourself on cammodel directory too.

Definitely think about upgrading to a Logitech c920 when you can. The builtins are sometime potato quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.