AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2021
Hey everyone I'm looking into getting into camming specifically pregnancy fetish. Was wondering if anyone had any tips for me or where to start looking lol

Hey everyone I'm looking into getting into camming specifically pregnancy fetish. Was wondering if anyone had any tips for me or where to start looking lol
Once you get to models only section (of this forum) there is another thread too. I added to it a lot of what I know for truly pregnant models, as well as those using one of those strap-on bellies. Best thing to do right now would be to browse what is seeling in clips4sale Pregnant category. Check out the top stores and top-selling clips right now. I would also do the same with ManyVids. In my experience so far, with both pregnancies, pretty much anything sells, especially as you get nearer the end and your belly gets bigger/ you show more.

If you are at the begginning of pregnancy or do not show much, I would check out clips4sale "Bloated Belly" and "Belly Fetish" categories too. Also a huge market for Belly Button Fetish category also. Lots of guys wanna see pregnant women playing with their belly buttons, wearing a bikini or something :) It's pretty easy.

If you wanna live cam Streamate is very Pregnant Fetish and also Lactation Fetish friendly (for Post Partum). People will direct you what they want you to do, of course don't do anything you are not comfortable with. Both pregnancies I have had a lot of weirdos write me wanting me to do clips where I hit myself in the belly with belts, and other stupid shit, that ain't happening. Just be sure to remember you never have to take any B.S. like that. Or any Pedos that want you to talk about fucking them during birth, or sexualizing your baby. There are plenty of normal Pregnancy Fetish people to support you, just blow those Freaks off and/or report them. The normal pregnancy dudes just wanna see how round you are, how much you glow, and are just into the idea of the female body during the process, curviness etc.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.