AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to CB - screen setup?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2019
Ok we are going to do couples broadcasting on CB. We are trying to get everything set up now but obviously there are questions lol.

We have watched many hours of couples cams and we cant figure out how they respond to chats on one device and view the chat on another. Like are some people are using a smartTV and a tablet?
What does the broadcasting screen look like. Meaning is there more that just the chat box and video?

Thanks all. We are looking forward to getting started.

Like are some people are using a smartTV and a tablet?

I don't own a smart TV so forgive me if I describe this poorly, but it's my understanding that you can connect your mobile device to the TV and project your screen there. They're probably doing that so they can see themselves better on the TV, while using the tablet to type.

What does the broadcasting screen look like. Meaning is there more that just the chat box and video?

You can go to the broadcast page without actually streaming, it's a good idea to do so a few times before going live to familiarize yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.