AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittens_play

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 29, 2015
Twitter Username
@ryanbreadd
MFC Username
ryanbread
Chaturbate Username
ryanbread
Hi all!

I'm a cam model on myfreecams but recently I made a chaturbate account too, since this time of year MFC can be verryy slow.

1) how in the heck do I do a topic with offers AND a countdown?
2) any general tips? I need all the help I can get...
3) it's allowed to have a myfreecams AND chaturbate, right?

Thank you! xx

There is a topic bar right on top of your feed. If you select certain apps, you can change the topic to cater to the app or bot that you are using. Since you are familiar with a token based site, a few tips I have from making the conversion from MFC to CB are understanding the colors of the usernames, greys have no tokens at all, but light blues have at least 1 token in their account. You can adjust your private rates by the denominations they give you, so if you'd like you can charge a less or more than what MFC is charging for privates and true privates. Since there is no option to disable PM's on CB, they are rather annoying and if people are asking you to PM them, don't, it's a waste of time. A more kind way would be to ask for a small tip for you to message them. Not all members have access to PM. IMO very little business is conducted with PM's on CB. If you grant room mod permission, make sure it it to someone who is going to help your room, and not some one time user who asks. Read through the TOS, while MFC and CB are similar there are a few different things worth looking at. You are allowed to work on more than one site, so yes being on MFC and CB is acceptable :)

Last edited:
There is a topic bar right on top of your feed. If you select certain apps, you can change the topic to cater to the app or bot that you are using. Since you are familiar with a token based site, a few tips I have from making the conversion from MFC to CB are understanding the colors of the usernames, greys have no tokens at all, but light blues have at least 1 token in their account. You can adjust your private rates by the denominations they give you, so if you'd like you can charge a less or more than what MFC is charging for privates and true privates. Since there is no option to disable PM's on CB, they are rather annoying and if people are asking you to PM them, don't, it's a waste of time. A more kind way would be to ask for a small tip for you to message them. Not all members have access to PM. IMO very little business is conducted with PM's on CB. If you grant room mod permission, make sure it it to someone who is going to help your room, and not some one time user who asks. Read through the TOS, while MFC and CB are similar there are a few different things worth looking at. You are allowed to work on more than one site, so yes being on MFC and CB is acceptable :)

Wow! Thank you a thousand times! This is massively helpful :)

Reactions: LittleLei
Status
Not open for further replies.