AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to Clips4sale. Looking for difference between video & clip? The administrator profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2021
Hello I'm new to Clips4sale & am wondering the difference between video & clip?

The administrator profile has two separate buttons & layout is slightly different but having a hard time finding any information on the difference of the two.....I have a feeling it's something small like where it's located on your profile. But any information would be appreciated, thanks

Videos are if you want to sell actual physical copies such as DVDs which you would need to mail to customers yourself.

Clips are digital videos that you upload and sell. Customers can then download them directly from the site when they purchase them.

It's kind of confusing how they have it worded. I only sell clips.

Videos are if you want to sell actual physical copies such as DVDs which you would need to mail to customers yourself.

Clips are digital videos that you upload and sell. Customers can then download them directly from the site when they purchase them.

It's kind of confusing how they have it worded. I only sell clips.
Thank you so much For clarifying!
it was kinda confusing & didn't see any in the tutorials.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Status
Not open for further replies.