AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to MFC need help with some technical stuff

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2020
So like a few members have asked for the ability to be able to request a song for tips and i wear a gaming headset when i cam so I'm mostly gaming or listening to music while i cam but the issue is that they can't hear the music im listening to. Iis the a way to play the audio i hear for them in the room while they can hear me talk as well like with using an external mic with speakers or should i try to accomplish this feat using obs utilizing some of its settings?

Um if you use obs You can connect the audio to the live. You'd just need to set a output audio catcher. Well that's if you play your music from you computer but then you'd need to balance your mic and music volume.

So like a few members have asked for the ability to be able to request a song for tips and i wear a gaming headset when i cam so I'm mostly gaming or listening to music while i cam but the issue is that they can't hear the music im listening to. Iis the a way to play the audio i hear for them in the room while they can hear me talk as well like with using an external mic with speakers or should i try to accomplish this feat using obs utilizing some of its settings?
In OBS there is the option to transmit Desktop Audio, usually muted by default. So if you are playing music from your cpu they will hear it as well. Just keep in mind that they will be able to hear everything from your cpu.
1588600382270.png

Status
Not open for further replies.