AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NEW Way - Passive Income for Cam Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2017
Live cam site, Stripchat.com implemented a new exciting feature that lets cam models generate income whether online or offline. The content-selling innovation recently integrated into the site giving models the capability to sell their photo albums to users.

960x540_2.jpg
The added function is simple and well-structured and is immediately being adopted by Stripchat’s model community. The process is simple, verified cam models can upload their photos to a specific album and select whether they’d like to offer it for free to the public or for sale in tokens.

“We listened to models to gather insights for tools that would help them succeed as a cam model. This paid album feature has been in development for quite some time and we’re thrilled to have it successfully running on our site,” states Jim Austin, Head of Business Development.

There is absolutely no limit to the number of albums that can be up for sale. Models also have the freedom to choose and include any number of photos in their albums, as well as choose a price range from 1 to 999 tokens for each album (1 token = $.05). Album sale earnings are instantly credited to the model’s account in the exact same way as other tokens earned on the site.

Already many Stripchat models are using the paid album feature to create passive income. Online or not, models are now generating new streams of money.

So it's like buying content while the model's offline on MFC.

Very original.
Yeah exactly. Sure many are doing it, but not all cam models use just 1 site to broadcast. So it's good to know that there are other options out there for ways to make more money. If you could sell your content on all the sites you broadcast, wouldn't you? I think it makes sense.

I grew up with Jim Austin. I doubt if it is the same guy tho. Seriously.

Yeah exactly. Sure many are doing it, but not all cam models use just 1 site to broadcast. So it's good to know that there are other options out there for ways to make more money. If you could sell your content on all the sites you broadcast, wouldn't you? I think it makes sense.
So it's like ManyVids?

So it's like ManyVids?
I think she's saying that Stripchat, a site that already has camming/other features (and is maybe a whitelabel of another site? not sure...), has added a new album selling feature to their site.

Why is there an affiliate id in the links to Stripchat?
No one's making commission from the links so chill. I'm a cam model (sometimes) and I a community manager at Stripchat. Just sharing the news and if anyone has any questions or is interested, I'd be happy to answer.

So it's like ManyVids?
no Stripchat is a live cam site on its own and we just released the feature for models to be able to sell photo content. Soon it'll be more media like videos. So that'll be pretty cool.

No one's making commission from the links so chill. I'm a cam model (sometimes) and I a community manager at Stripchat. Just sharing the news and if anyone has any questions or is interested, I'd be happy to answer.
So why not use direct links without affiliate codes?

Reactions: Gen
So why not use direct links without affiliate codes?
Why do people use bitly or link shorteners? It helps people see where traffic comes from. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Anyways, this was a copy/paste from Xbiz and Ynot media. You can also read the article there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.