AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Zealand based models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2023
Hello everyone,

I’m a PhD student in New Zealand conducting research that will examine the experiences of online sex workers and the role of the broader platform capitalist landscape that online sex work occurs on. As part of my research, I’m looking to interview New Zealand based online sex workers (via Zoom or in person for approximately 60-90 minutes). You would be compensated for your time with a Prezzy card as a thank you for taking part in this project.

From what I’ve read, I understand there’s a slim chance of New Zealand based models being on this forum, but if you are at all interested in being involved and sharing your experiences with me, please feel free to reach out to me. I will be happy to send a formal flyer and participant information sheet through to you with all my contact details, university ethics approval, and criteria for involvement. My email is brittany.lp@icloud.com

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.