AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newbie Chaturbate Tax Help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2016
So, I've only been camming for a few months, just a side thing for some extra cash and today I got a 1099 form in the mail.
I'm 19, I don't have a job or any other source of income, I'm a dependent under my parents. I made a little more than $700 (like I said, this is only a side thing, I'm not a career cam girl).
I've seen that $600+ you have to file, but I'm not sure how to do it. I've been researching online, but I keep seeing different things and most are written for girls/guys who make $10,000+ How much will I have to pay? Should I just go to a tax consultant or get turbo tax? I'm kind of freaking out, I have no idea what to do. Any help or advice would be much appreciated, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.