AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newbie Trying to Set Up CB Bio-Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2019
www.myvajayjoy.com
Twitter Username
@JoyVajay
Chaturbate Username
Joy_Vajay
Hello. I've been searching the net & this site for several days & can't seem to find an answer to my issue. I'm new to HTML so this is very confusing to me.
I've been approved on CB & set up my basic bio info. I've also added pics, links, etc. to the bio. What I can't figure out is how to center my images & how to add either fixed color (my main color is #CE282E) or a transparent pic/wallpaper to the background of the bio?
I was able to add my custom color around the outside of the bio, but I can't seem to get any codes I've found in tutorials to fill in the main bio background. Everything I've found is 1-2 yrs old so I'm wondering if CB changed what codes it'll accept?
Any help anyone can give is very much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.