AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Niche or Variety?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2020
Chaturbate Username
MaskedCube
Hey all! I just closed the book on my first week of Camming. I am a Male performer and racked up 400 followers within this week! It shot up over bringing a female friend to stream with me. Now, I usually stream in the morning and the evenings. Most of my morning tips come from gay guys who like to watch me solo, however, everyone else showed up the evening show with my friend. As we began streaming that night, I saw alot of my gay viewers, enter and immediately back out. The following morning, I got online, with people flocking to my room and asking where my friend was. After they saw she wasn't here, they left.

So, my question, is, should I strive to be a singular model of only one type of show? Or, should I continue to bring variety into my shows? She is coming on again tonight, and i'm wondering if there is going to be a weird divide or not. Thank you!

Hey all! I just closed the book on my first week of Camming. I am a Male performer and racked up 400 followers within this week! It shot up over bringing a female friend to stream with me. Now, I usually stream in the morning and the evenings. Most of my morning tips come from gay guys who like to watch me solo, however, everyone else showed up the evening show with my friend. As we began streaming that night, I saw alot of my gay viewers, enter and immediately back out. The following morning, I got online, with people flocking to my room and asking where my friend was. After they saw she wasn't here, they left.

So, my question, is, should I strive to be a singular model of only one type of show? Or, should I continue to bring variety into my shows? She is coming on again tonight, and i'm wondering if there is going to be a weird divide or not. Thank you!

I'd continue to do solo in the morning, and with your friend at nights. The important thing is consistency, so if your gay viewers want to see you solo they know that that's what they will get every morning, and those that are only interested in a couple show know they can see that at night. Could also try making a schedule and posting it on your page and other platforms in advance, so people know what kind of show you will be doing and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.