AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Niteflirt Cx's sending Tributes instead of through Listing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2020
I do camming on niteflirt and alot of customers ask to send me a tribute instead of paying though listing and I don't know why.. If anyone has a guess or clear answer that'll be great!

It's against the rules to take tributes for shows on Niteflirt, you have to take payment through the listing. One possible reason they might ask is so that they can try to weasel more time out of the session, or if they're wanting a show that's a TOS violation.

They CAN and WILL refund tributes. I once lost over $400 in tributes from a jackass who called my cam line and tributed during the cam show. I didn’t even get to keep the HOURS of earnings from this guy’s show because his account got banned big time and ALL of his shit refunded somehow.

Tributes should ONLY be accepted as gifts because support can and will take it from you.

It's against the rules to take tributes for shows on Niteflirt, you have to take payment through the listing. One possible reason they might ask is so that they can try to weasel more time out of the session, or if they're wanting a show that's a TOS violation.
Omg, that makes complete sense.. Thank you!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
They CAN and WILL refund tributes. I once lost over $400 in tributes from a jackass who called my cam line and tributed during the cam show. I didn’t even get to keep the HOURS of earnings from this guy’s show because his account got banned big time and ALL of his shit refunded somehow.

Tributes should ONLY be accepted as gifts because support can and will take it from you.
WOWWW that is crazy! I'm so sorry that happened and thank you for sharing that. So we can all be aware, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.