AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

no answer comes from chaturbate's support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2021
so 4 weeks ago i got banned for nothing and on my first question support answers me but!
it didn't solve my problem so I sent them another message and they ignored me
to be more precise, they stopped responding to my messages from my verified mail
of course, I wrote to them from other mails, they gave me an answer like this:"
Thank you for your email. Your email address is not associated with the account that you are writing in about. For security purposes, please log in and register this email with your account or please send us an email sent from the email address associated with your account."
as I said, no one gets an answer to my mail

please help what i need to do?

so 4 weeks ago i got banned for nothing and on my first question support answers me but!
to be more precise, they stopped responding to my messages from my verified mail
Thank you for your email. Your email address is not associated with the account that you are writing in about. For security purposes, please log in and register this email with your account or please send us an email sent from the email address associated with your account."

Presumably, you have 2 or more emails.
Which email is LINKED/associated (in your profile) to your model account?
You need to email them from this email so they can verify it's really you and not someone pretending to be you.

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.

Hello! Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
I need to know that it will happen with my tokens in my account Latinemilio because I can not send them to any model and I can not interact with them. Much less due to once I try to change my tokens by epayservice or by paxum but it sends me to communicate with the support team to solve the problem. I hope you can give me a concrete answer to my request.
I have been trying to communicate with the support team from the associated mail so that you can solve this inconvenience, but I have not seen any response at all and I have already been on this topic for an approximate week and I need to charge my profits. Thank you for your cooperation and I thank you for your prompt response.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.