AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No idea why I got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2021
æ
CB Username - theoneara
Support ticket #: 18018567

I got randomly banned, almost immediately after having my age verification accepted. I have no idea what could've caused it considering my age verification got accepted and I've spent no money and have received no money on the site yet. All that their support had to say in response to me asking why I was banned was just reiterating that I was permanently banned.

Chaturbate continues to embarrass themselves in the support/ban department. Will they ever get their shit together? Some people call them the biggest cam site, but those of us who have been in the cam world for even a few years also know them as the most ban-happy, ban first as questions later (or never respond at all), joke of a support team of all the sites.

This might even be a case of "oh you just verified? we'll tell you you're verified, but then ban temporarily you as soon as you go live for no reason other than we should not have told you yet that you were verified as we haven't marked you as ok to broadcast yet! hahaha we are smart!"

Because they do that, or at least did in the past.

I honestly wish they were better. Cam models deserve to have options for great token sites with great traffic. But I'm still at the point that I'd never recommend someone to sign up at CB over MFC mainly due to this issue (and the lack of creative freedom models have there as well).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There should really be some sort of appeal process, i mean even if its not even available until X amount of days from last response from CB support. I'm not talking just permanent bans either there are bans being posted that should never reach the duration they are reaching and I really think another set of eyes needs to be able to review it and respond.

I miss shirley
Sad Scream GIF

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
There should really be some sort of appeal process, i mean even if its not even available until X amount of days from last response from CB support. I'm not talking just permanent bans either there are bans being posted that should never reach the duration they are reaching and I really think another set of eyes needs to be able to review it and respond.

I miss shirley
Sad Scream GIF
I agree, one of the things I've told them for years they should do is actually respond in a timely fashion with WHY the ban happened. SPECIFICS not just "we believe you've broken our ToS". What was the actual action that caused the account to be banned. Was it looking too young? Was it hearing another person's voice on cam and thinking they had someone unverified on the stream? Was it streaming something with copyright? WHAT IS IT???

Obviously fixing their verification system is a top priority as well. They've failed at this since inception.

And then a warning system, or at least a temporary ban WITH information of why, on the lesser infractions so people can get back to earning their camming paychecks.

I think CB got too big for Shirley to be able to have her hands in everything. At first she had the time to actually help and pay attention here, but now it's all seemingly outsourced. (Well not sure if that's properly worded, as I doubt they have folks in other countries running support lines, but I think you know what I mean.)

It's just really unfortunate how they run their support and ban system. While I'm not a fan of the site's layout or disgusting ads, I do think they have a great service to offer as the more welcoming version of MFC (since MFC is only girls), and if they only got their support in order, I'd be MUCH LESS critical of them. They do a lot of things right, but they do this one major part SO wrong that it really impedes my respect for them overall.

• Hugs
Reactions: COUNTRYBOY
Upvote 0
Chaturbate continues to embarrass themselves in the support/ban department. Will they ever get their shit together? Some people call them the biggest cam site, but those of us who have been in the cam world for even a few years also know them as the most ban-happy, ban first as questions later (or never respond at all), joke of a support team of all the sites.

This might even be a case of "oh you just verified? we'll tell you you're verified, but then ban temporarily you as soon as you go live for no reason other than we should not have told you yet that you were verified as we haven't marked you as ok to broadcast yet! hahaha we are smart!"

Because they do that, or at least did in the past.

I honestly wish they were better. Cam models deserve to have options for great token sites with great traffic. But I'm still at the point that I'd never recommend someone to sign up at CB over MFC mainly due to this issue (and the lack of creative freedom models have there as well).
Damn, well that sucks :| but hey at least now i know it's not just me lol

Upvote 0
Damn, well that sucks :| but hey at least now i know it's not just me lol
It for sure isn't just you. Make sure to only reply to the original email and not constantly make new ones to support which creates new tickets and slows down your response time. Hopefully they'll get to you soon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.