AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

no payment received from chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2020
Germany
Chaturbate Username
VanessaVoxx
hello, I turn to this forum because I don't know what to do next. i am waiting until today for my payment from chaturbate. I have received all the payouts so far and have not changed my payout method. I have already contacted the support. They told me that they were asking in the accounting department, but I've been waiting for an answer for days. Could anyone help me, please? I don't understand where the problem is.
VanessaVoxx

@punker barbie Please help me! i have contacted the support several times and no longer get an answer. I haven't received my payment to date. My username is VanessaVoxx
thank you

I have reached out to support and they state that your payment was sent out on September 2nd. They are currently waiting for an update from the accounting team and will update you with more information as soon as they hear back from them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.