AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No reaction

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2022
Why does stripchat nearly never reply to models emails? Now is been 3 weeks i send stripchat emails and asked them a lot information they replied 1 time after that i asked them more questions now been 3 weeks no reply this is sad i want to close my account and leave them

Solution
Hey @Sexybabe
I sincerely apologize for any delays you have experienced with our Support team.
Please note, at times they do get really overwhelmed with tickets but that's still no excuse on our behalf.

I would like to assist you further therefore, please email me (charlie@stripchat.com) from your SC registered email address, note your SC username in the email and reference this forum.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi charlie can you check my account for approval my username is Dutchpussy
Thank you
Why does stripchat nearly never reply to models emails? Now is been 3 weeks i send stripchat emails and asked them a lot information they replied 1 time after that i asked them more questions now been 3 weeks no reply this is sad i want to close my account and leave them

To help for when @xChloe or @Charlie_SC see this, be sure to include your username or ticket number so they can look into it for you. Without this, you're just slowing the process even more.

Upvote 0

Hey @Sexybabe
I sincerely apologize for any delays you have experienced with our Support team.
Please note, at times they do get really overwhelmed with tickets but that's still no excuse on our behalf.

I would like to assist you further therefore, please email me (charlie@stripchat.com) from your SC registered email address, note your SC username in the email and reference this forum.

Reactions: Sexybabe and NotYou
Upvote 0
Hey @Sexybabe

Hi charlie can you check my account for approval my username is Dutchpussy
Thank you

Upvote 0
Solution
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.