AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No reply from support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2021
Hi,
I had my first stream over a week ago, as a vtuber, and the next day received an email from chaturbate informing me that to do this I'd also need to stream a webcam to them via a private room so they can verify the operator, or alternatively another method, and to reply back with what I'd like to do. That's all good.
I replied back, and have yet to receive a reply back from them with the required info so I can stream again without issues. That email was over a week ago, which I replied to immediately. Since I got no reply I also replied again after a couple of days which I later read apparently puts you to the back of the queue, but this was still about 6 days ago now. It feels like there's nobody even looking, and I'd really like to get the information I need to make sure I comply with the rules and resume streaming. The ticket number is 17841251, username SkyeAnette.

Never mind, finally got a reply, and it was just verbatim copy/paste of the initial email instead of answering my questions at all. Worth the wait. :)

Upvote 0
I'm still trying to sort out this same issue, same ticket number, been over a month now back and forth at a snail's pace, waiting 9 days just on this current response alone. Are they even still responding to the ticket at this point? It would be nice to know if there's any progress happening at all.
It's super frustrating to deal with such poor support that takes a week to get to opening an email, then takes no time to actually read it or write a relevant response, and that's another week wasted where I'm not streaming.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.