AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No RESPONSE ON MY APPLICATION

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime i make an application to model with MFC I never get feedback.. Could I know why that is so
Are you from a location that isn't allowed, or using a VPN?

Reactions: LumasiaDerick
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Update...
After i sent the three pictures and filled some basic information, I found the approval email in the SPAM folder. Now I have filled some more information and accepted some conditions. It says they are reviewing my application. How long before I can finally start streaming??

Upvote 0
Update...
After i sent the three pictures and filled some basic information, I found the approval email in the SPAM folder. Now I have filled some more information and accepted some conditions. It says they are reviewing my application. How long before I can finally start streaming??

If they're reviewing your application, just wait patiently to hear back from them. And in the meantime, start thinking about what you want to start charging for different things, and what you want to have in your room topic when you do go live for the first time. Maybe jot that stuff down in a notebook, along with other ideas. Read the MyFreeCams rules for models thoroughly before your first broadcast.

Also in the meantime while you're waiting, you can read this thread and other MyFreeCams threads on this forum:

Reactions: LumasiaDerick
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.