AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No thumbnails when model is on cam :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2021
Hi everyone

A model I watch has a problem with CB. Every time his cam is on, the thumbnail image of his room is just grey CB logo, no screen grab of the room at all. This goes on for weeks now, if not months. He already contacted CB support, but frankly none of their advices really worked ("Have you tried to clear your browser's cache?"). I also use a bot on Telegram to be notified when his cam is on (it works better for me than CB notifications for some reasons), but even there it's the same - no image of the cam, just the plain CB logo ☹️

Anyone else experienced something like that? Do you have any suggestions, ideas, advices? Any help would be much appreciated 😊

I've seen it do this on human verification bots where a user has to type in chat to be able to view the video feed. Those kind of bots hide your cam as default so it's like a hidden cam show almost, you won't show up in the categories you have in your title and preview thumbnail is the gray chaturbate screen. So if they use a bot that does that or blocks anonymous users then you will see that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.