AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No tippers!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarleyRey

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 27, 2016
Before you attempt to direct me towards verification because this is all available in the model area, please know we are a couple and therefore I'm not able to access that area.
We are on Chaturbate and had a few high shows our first nights (around 150) then slowly dwindling to around 40 most nights. We have made a whopping 150 tokens over that time.
We have a good webcam, lighting, are fairly attractive. We have set up different games, we have done what we are comfortable with (some sexy times, never cumming on cam) sexy dance, we try talking to the room but no one ever responds.
What's going on? What can we try? I ask them to follow us there and on twitter before we sign off (sorry guys, too horny, we need to take the cum show on private) so we have about 200 followers. I'm just not sure what else to try. Any advice is appreciated. I've searched the forums extensively as well.

I always think being "too" regular can be a problem with cam models. You don't have to stick to a single site. Consider adding SM or MFC accounts. Alternate between the sites so that you're not "always" available on one. The other benefit is being able to use the "new model" status on a different site to gain even more followers.

I'm a SM guy and one of my favorites alternates between SM and MFC every few days. Her MFC member like the more casual fan feel when she's on there but on her SM days you can have her one on one.

My other idea is talk to your man and see if he's cool with pegging. That can get you pretty decent extra tokens.

I always think being "too" regular can be a problem with cam models. You don't have to stick to a single site. Consider adding SM or MFC accounts. Alternate between the sites so that you're not "always" available on one. The other benefit is being able to use the "new model" status on a different site to gain even more followers.

I'm a SM guy and one of my favorites alternates between SM and MFC every few days. Her MFC member like the more casual fan feel when she's on there but on her SM days you can have her one on one.

My other idea is talk to your man and see if he's cool with pegging. That can get you pretty decent extra tokens.
Ok thanks, I was thinking about trying others. He's totally into ass play but no way he's going to do it in public unless he's making money lol

Just make sure you do put it as an option for at a certain price in your bio or profile. Clients are trained to only ask what's offered most of the time even if they are looking for more. Pegging couples are much harder to find.

Sooo.. you're a couple but don't do orgasms? o_O did I understand that right when you said no camming on cam? I don't knwo what I'm talking about but I feel like the market for couples cams is they sexy sex and orgasm bit? Then leaving your room high and dry to make the orgasm privately? Seems like y'all are catering to a niche cuck audience lol.

But all jokes aside, being different from what people expect is always limiting for even solo performers. Girls who don't do cum shows often see a drop after first starting and have to work even harder to do well. Sooo y'all are probs in that same boat and may want to try an approach a non explicit solo performers tries.

A lot of camming is luck .. so good luck.

No tippers, not enough tippers, ever the problem for most models. Keep working at it, be resilient and persistent until you find what works best for you both.
I can't give specific advice on how you do your particular thing (games, twitter feeds etc.), but can point you towards what better tipping/ spending rooms look like.

If you can expand your support from 40 regulars to 80, you will usually more than double your return. Regular traffic does make a big improvement in results.

If you can encourage your tippers to spread out their spending and to spend more time in your company, then you will increase your chances of additional tips from others. Consistent tipping makes a big difference, even where current regulars spend the same amount.

The longer that you can keep a room entertained; the less time spent worrying about how to be entertaining, the better will be your return for time spent.
Good models usually come on with a plan, then when on they can focus on their choice of entertainment and good communication. No member wants to see their model/s overthinking their time on, it is recreation time for us so it should feel like fun.
When it feels recreational, members spend more &/or more often.

Couples can look a bit awkward on cam, ensure that both of you get skilled at interacting with the room. Good couples are almost always good solo models, but not all good solo models make good couples. Couples should make each other better, not use the other in the couple as support. It will increase your chances of new member spending by expanding range and increasing opportunity.

Look for 'events', when things go well enjoy the ride and go with it. Failure to do so can be toxic, especially if you end a good time for members without apologizing for it. You would be shocked at how many models can't see an 'event' building or just cut it down as it occurs leaving us members with tokens, and our dicks in our hands.
Not only does the model lose out on profit from the 'event', but also on future member support. The main way to spot an 'event' is when members add tokens/ credit in anticipation of it.

Make the best use of your communication with regular members. If you plan something, an 'event' occurs, or you have news to share with members, announce it. Good models have a way of keeping member attention even when they are not working by a range of offline communications.
For example I have a picture of a model on my desktop placing her regularly in my thoughts. I read her twitter feed so I always know when she is on, and what she is up to. I know what type of show to expect, what content she is currently offering, if she is coming on, and what her mood is like.
In terms of tipping good communication ensures that the members know what they are spending on, so can spend immediately.

Sorry OP, that I could only point you at results, the path to get there is ultimately up to you, a little creativity, skill, and a little luck too.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Barbie Belle
So it's hurting that we aren't just doing a 100% free no holds barred show? I don't want to do tone of sex shoes for free only gather a bunch of free loading followers. I'm guessing my thinking is wrong? Once they see what we have, people will be more interested hopefully?
It's just hard enough putting ourselves out there for fun oral stuff and whatever, when the audience iscompletely silent. Thanks for the tip

No tippers, not enough tippers, ever the problem for most models. Keep working at it, be resilient and persistent until you find what works best for you both.
I can't give specific advice on how you do your particular thing (games, twitter feeds etc.), but can point you towards what better tipping/ spending rooms look like.

If you can expand your support from 40 regulars to 80, you will usually more than double your return. Regular traffic does make a big improvement in results.

If you can encourage your tippers to spread out their spending and to spend more time in your company, then you will increase your chances of additional tips from others. Consistent tipping makes a big difference, even where current regulars spend the same amount.

The longer that you can keep a room entertained; the less time spent worrying about how to be entertaining, the better will be your return for time spent.
Good models usually come on with a plan, then when on they can focus on their choice of entertainment and good communication. No member wants to see their model/s overthinking their time on, it is recreation time for us so it should feel like fun.
When it feels recreational, members spend more &/or more often.

Couples can look a bit awkward on cam, ensure that both of you get skilled at interacting with the room. Good couples are almost always good solo models, but not all good solo models make good couples. Couples should make each other better, not use the other in the couple as support. It will increase your chances of new member spending by expanding range and increasing opportunity.

Look for 'events', when things go well enjoy the ride and go with it. Failure to do so can be toxic, especially if you end a good time for members without apologizing for it. You would be shocked at how many models can't see an 'event' building or just cut it down as it occurs leaving us members with tokens, and our dicks in our hands.
Not only does the model lose out on profit from the 'event', but also on future member support. The main way to spot an 'event' is when members add tokens/ credit in anticipation of it.

Make the best use of your communication with regular members. If you plan something, an 'event' occurs, or you have news to share with members, announce it. Good models have a way of keeping member attention even when they are not working by a range of offline communications.
For example I have a picture of a model on my desktop placing her regularly in my thoughts. I read her twitter feed so I always know when she is on, and what she is up to. I know what type of show to expect, what content she is currently offering, if she is coming on, and what her mood is like.
In terms of tipping good communication ensures that the members know what they are spending on, so can spend immediately.

Sorry OP, that I could only point you at results, the path to get there is ultimately up to you, a little creativity, skill, and a little luck too.
Thanks, that's all actually really helpful.

So it's hurting that we aren't just doing a 100% free no holds barred show? I don't want to do tone of sex shoes for free only gather a bunch of free loading followers. I'm guessing my thinking is wrong? Once they see what we have, people will be more interested hopefully?
It's just hard enough putting ourselves out there for fun oral stuff and whatever, when the audience is completely silent. Thanks for the tip

Honestly same thing happened to me on CB (solo account). I didn't get much out of tips since I didn't want to do free chat shows, because I can't do them on Streamate and NOBODY chats despite the name. The only guys who chatted were my regulars most of whom were new to the site...needless to say they weren't impressed with the place either.

Frankly it sounds like you DO know what you're doing as a camming couple (other than I'm not sure how well the never cumming on cam as a couple bit works, though I suppose oral and ass play could sell well by themselves.) I think it's simply the site demographic. I'd recommend making a switch to Streamate, since they too offer couple accounts and CB has had a lot of shifty issues with firing models and withholding money owed to cammers for bs reasons anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carmita Bonita
Honestly same thing happened to me on CB (solo account). I didn't get much out of tips since I didn't want to do free chat shows, because I can't do them on Streamate and NOBODY chats despite the name. The only guys who chatted were my regulars most of whom were new to the site...needless to say they weren't impressed with the place either.

Frankly it sounds like you DO know what you're doing as a camming couple (other than I'm not sure how well the never cumming on cam as a couple bit works, though I suppose oral and ass play could sell well by themselves.) I think it's simply the site demographic. I'd recommend making a switch to Streamate, since they too offer couple accounts and CB has had a lot of shifty issues with firing models and withholding money owed to cammers for bs reasons anyway.
Thanks I signed up at streamate yesterday and am waiting approval

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
yes i was going to recommend streamate, fits the "no cumming 4 free" deal since its against the rules for below belt nudity. Another option is to list what you two are open to like roleplay mistress/slave, teacher/student, nurse/doctor or patient cum shows. you can also play games like 5 gold for male spanking female, spin the wheel full of different rewards. x tokens gets a spin, every player is a winner. also, gold shows; you can let members know that the highest tipper gets to control the show. Basically have fun with it and think outside the box to lighten up the room and bring in more customers . :)

Reactions: TheChubbyElf
Status
Not open for further replies.