AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NOBODY in my room, hard beginnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2016
Spain
MFC Username
Angie_ChuckOk
Hi, everybody! I am Angie and I am a new model in MFC, I have been reading this forum for months and it is so cool, I´d like to ask some help or advise, I am very worried about camming, this is my first week on and things are much worst than I thought, my problem is NOBODY comes into my room even though I am a cute fun girl and some members have asked me why there is nobody in the room since my sessions are cool and funky, with music, energy dancing and a topic with incentives to tip.

My camscore dropped (now 494), is it common not having anyone -just 4-5 people, almost all of them guests- in your room at your beginnings or is there something really wrong? If nobody comes into my room, it is impossible to do anything interesting, I mean, games, talking or whatever. It is a vicious circle, there is one premium every 5 minutes and this way it is really hard to make regulars or just beeing motivated to keep on.... :-(

Will this have a solution if I just keep on camming and camming or there is no turning back for me? I am also trying different shifts but nothing seems to change.

How were your beginnings?

Thank you so much

Last edited:
Typically you pick up some members of interest while you still sailing with 'new model' status. Would recommend to email model support. Let them know you started just as site hit technical problems. Ask to have camscore reset to 1000.

• Wat?!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Typically you pick up some members of interest while you still sailing with 'new model' status. Would recommend to email model support. Let them know you started just as site hit technical problems. Ask to have camscore reset to 1000.

I don't think this is a thing? I've never heard of MFC "resetting" a camscore... they have allowed some models to open new accounts, but that is different. Correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure MFC would not "reset" a camscore.

Would recommend to email model support. Let them know you started just as site hit technical problems. Ask to have camscore reset to 1000.
@Angie_ChuckOk please don't listen to that post, that's not a thing. In order to raise your camscore you'll need to figure a way to maximise the amount of tokens you get for the amount of time you're actually broadcasting. Increase your social media presence on Twitter and possibly Tumblr or other forums, offer offline tip specials, take privates while online, etc.

I don't know how much of a factor it would be, but your profile could possibly be playing a part in a low room count. There's a loooooot of information on there, and some of it is unclear, some of it is confusing, and some of it might lead members to think your prices are too high for them - you should obviously charge what you're comfortable with, but with you being a new model especially, members might look at $60 to see your feet, $250 for a non-explicit Skype, $20 for the chance to see you bite a piece of cotton, and think... 'nah'.

I don't know how much of a factor it would be, but your profile could possibly be playing a part in a low room count. There's a loooooot of information on there, and some of it is unclear, some of it is confusing, and some of it might lead members to think your prices are too high for them - you should obviously charge what you're comfortable with, but with you being a new model especially, members might look at $60 to see your feet, $250 for a non-explicit Skype, $20 for the chance to see you bite a piece of cotton, and think... 'nah'.

Seriously, it's so hard to glean information from that profile. It took a lot of reading to figure out you're non-nude, since it's buried in your keywords after scrolling for a long time, while your profile is full of crude drawings of dicks and pussies, sex toy raffles, prices for fetish requests, and items of your underwear for sale. Seems like "I don't get naked, and I'm here to chat more than anything else" would be the first thing you'd want to say on your profile, large and in no uncertain terms. I shouldn't have to work hard to dig that info up. Also, consider that non-nude deals with a different and much smaller crowd than the prevailing nude model population on MFC. Are you using the right tactics to draw them in?

I'm going to give you my answer to that: there are so many different versions of "you" being presented on that profile, it's not easy to get a bead on what you're going for. Honestly, I don't know if I'd venture into your room and say hello, for lack of a predictability over who I would find if I go in. For example, you seem to be wanting to primarily project a sort of listener/safe place vibe, but there's also a lot of talk about enriching people's sexual lives. So, are you listener? Are you a sex therapist? What are you trying to do on MFC? And meanwhile, there are several places in your profile where the attitude shifts to dismissive and kind of mean, which is fine if that's where you want to go (you indulge fetishes, and "bitch" gets a lot of guys off.) Still, it doesn't seem to coincide with the "understanding virtual shoulder" you're also trying to present yourself as. Throw into the mix the travel photog stuff and all the different games and tiers and deals... it's a lot.

And incidentally, what's up with the Thomas Turbator character? Those are some crazy token amounts next to that guy's name. Of course, I guess that's why he's at the top of the asylum, and also Marlon Brando, considering he's tipped you over twenty-four million dollars. Seeing millions of tokens listed on a model's "hall of fame" graphics is an eyebrow-raiser. If those are dream amounts -- and I can only assume they are -- you might reconsider having them listed where actual amounts are supposed to go. Or at least make it clear that they are not real tips.

Man, I don't know. It's just a lot to take in. I would suggest scaling it all back, and focusing on projecting approachability. I recognize that you're being ambitious, but right now that ambition is getting in the way of a well-curated public image.

Agree with what Bob & Zip have said. Please, please, please change/streamline your profile. I can appreciate the work that went into creating all that "stuff" you have going on, but I think it's a little ambitious for someone starting out. Not to mention those gigantic tippers you have listed. If I'm a cook at McDs and i see that 2 dudes have tipped you hundreds of thousands of dollars/tokens, that may intimidate me some. One more thing about your profile: I have a 27" monitor with Chrome displayed at 150%. If I have to put my glasses on and stick my face up close to read it because of crazy fonts/colors/background graphics, well...too much like work. ;)

Last thing: what's up with your name? Is an inside joke? Do I call you Angie? Chuck? Chuck-OK? Angie-Chuck? Your name is Angie and you live in Chuck, Oklahoma? I'm just a regular guy, and if I'm looking for rooms to check out, the weirder names really need something "extra" for me to check them out. Sorry. There are a lot of girls who have hit it right on and don't look back. There's Kickaz...cute girl, and she obviously kicks ass! Look at Amber...she's a cutie, calls herself AmberCutie...there you go. I just bookmarked a model, she has big boobs, she dances and bounces them a lot...MsJiggle! Fits like a glove. If you ask me, your email (better call angie) could be a good choice. Sounds a lot cuter than what you currently go by ;) You listen and give sex(y) advice? You can be TheFapWhisperer, lol!

Listen Chuckie, we're not ragging on you or trying to get you down, and you did ask. Look at what you're doing, and see if you can make some minor tweeks and go from there :)

I'm a noob ofc but I found out it's easier and more fun if you don't care about that camscore... (that's just me... and I know i might be making a mistake! who knows), just try to have fun and relax... then when you get a breather :p plan your strategy.

Thank you so much to all of you for your advices, I really do appreciate them, I hadn´t thought about the importance of the profile and I guess you are all right about the several information it shows, so I will tweek it according to what you suggested me and what I would like to offer in my room.

Regarding Thomas Turbator, I obviously showed fake joke tips, I thought people would get the joke. Of course it is not real!
My name was first Angie__ but I changed it because I wanted to avoid people thinking I was Southamerican or from East Europe because these girls usually cant talk a lot.

I talk, i tease, I dance and sing a lot, I am a really crazy girl when on cam and guys who got to know me told me I was funky. I trust myself but I don´t have the chance to show my true potential if there is nobody in my room to make games, raffles, jokes and fun stuff.

Maybe FunkyAngie would be a great name, but BetterCallAngie sounds funny too, the problem is that it is too long (the names must have a maximum of 13 letters!) As English is not my language (I am spanish), I don´t know what "funky" really means in a nick and wether it has positive or negative feelings.... :-O

Do you think the profile is so relevant to determine people coming into my room? I didnt think guys reading my profile just before coming in :-(

Finally, would there be a hope for me in my situation having into account my low camscore now or there is no turning back?

Thank you so much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.