AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Non nude in free chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2021
Hello everyone. A model who's room I frequent a lot has been transitioning from more x rated shows to more of a tease and strip type show. I cab only speculate as to why, but I don't mind this at all as I'm more of a fan of this stuff. Only she can decide what she's willing to do on cam anyway.

She no longer gets nude in free chat and group shows are only implied and teasing. She'll only do full nude in True Private and Club shows. She has a pre tip for TP because she says people will do a TP then try and rush her to get naked and then leave after a few minutes. And she'll only do club shows if enough people are willing to join. She asks me my advice sometimes but I'm definitely no expert. Lol.

A lot of people who know the type of shows she used to do get upset or still expect this stuff. So I assume she's lost a few regulars. So she gets a lot fewer privates and groups now. What advice could I give her to help her out?

I think the best advice I could offer is to tell her to stick with it. Yes, she will lose some customers, but those customers likely weren't going to be supportive of her in the first place of any change she makes that doesn't suit their needs. She knows her worth and she knows her value. Good for her! The best thing she can do is to stick with her new boundaries and push forward.

I sometimes think members fail to realize that it's a model's room, her room, her rules. She can change as she wishes. So good on you for being supportive of her!

I think the best advice I could offer is to tell her to stick with it. Yes, she will lose some customers, but those customers likely weren't going to be supportive of her in the first place of any change she makes that doesn't suit their needs. She knows her worth and she knows her value. Good for her! The best thing she can do is to stick with her new boundaries and push forward.

I sometimes think members fail to realize that it's a model's room, her room, her rules. She can change as she wishes. So good on you for being supportive of her!
Yeah. I've told her she'll find her niche.

It may take a few months for her new room rules and boundaries to be seen and respected by members and for a room community to be established. I went from explicit to non-nude to teases in free chat and fully explicit only in true privates only on MFC. Sometimes changing things up is good for a chat room to help keep things fresh!

It may take a few months for her new room rules and boundaries to be seen and respected by members and for a room community to be established. I went from explicit to non-nude to teases in free chat and fully explicit only in true privates only on MFC. Sometimes changing things up is good for a chat room to help keep things fresh!
Shes asked me if she's charging too much. I don't know what to tell her. Sure she'll probably get more tp offers if she lowers it ,but she will probably get her time wasted more as well. Plus this is subjective. I don't think it's too much but then again I'm biased. Some members aren't going to think it's worth a 500 or higher pre tip.

Shes asked me if she's charging too much. I don't know what to tell her. Sure she'll probably get more tp offers if she lowers it ,but she will probably get her time wasted more as well. Plus this is subjective. I don't think it's too much but then again I'm biased. Some members aren't going to think it's worth a 500 or higher pre tip.

she should charge what makes her happy and motivates her to do the show with pleasure . its no fun to feel like you sold yourself way to less , and in long run will burn her out to that point to develop a high turn off to even show up online.

She has a pre tip for TP because she says people will do a TP then try and rush her to get naked and then leave after a few minutes. And she'll only do club shows if enough people are willing to join. She asks me my advice sometimes but I'm definitely no expert. Lol.

A lot of people who know the type of shows she used to do get upset or still expect this stuff. So I assume she's lost a few regulars. So she gets a lot fewer privates and groups now. What advice could I give her to help her out?

Good for her. Quickie private shows are annoying when you know it's the guy just trying to get a quick look at your ass so he can leave. And some things requested for private, imo, should be tipped for beforehand. Like if a guy wants to have a one-on-one session involving a shower show, that is absolutely something that should be paid for in a block session, or tipped X tokens upfront for...so the model isn't wasting her time doing all of that for a 1 1/2 minute private.....

SOME of those people getting upset are probably the "Spread ass, bb" free chat freeloaders anyway. Lol. They'll live. Sorry about her lost regulars though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.