AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

non-nude models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
just wondering what you guys think of them. ive seen a number of them some just do topless and some just do nude only in private shows. i understand that why give greys a free show? i like non-nude models they tease better and chat more. just what i think. its not all about getting nude to me. there is a few who only show bra and underwear always and i respect that. tease sometimes is more sexy. i enjoy the tease. :) i dont know maybe it's a little weird i dont know. have something left for imagination i think is hot. like wondering what her boobies look like or something. haha (imagination) :) sorry its weird i know. am i alone on this. feeling this way. :(

just wondering what you guys think of them. ive seen a number of them some just do topless and some just do nude only in private shows. i understand that why give greys a free show? i like non-nude models they tease better and chat more. just what i think. its not all about getting nude to me. there is a few who only show bra and underwear always and i respect that. tease sometimes is more sexy. i enjoy the tease. :) i dont know maybe it's a little weird i dont know. have something left for imagination i think is hot. like wondering what her boobies look like or something. haha (imagination) :) sorry its weird i know. am i alone on this. feeling this way. :(

As a customer/member i usually prefer tease/non explicit models too. Maybe because its the complete opposite of my chat room lol, but it's just super sexy to me to be teased.

You're not alone (or else how would they make a living, lol?)

I can appreciate it, definitely.

I don’t explicitly seek out non-nude performers, but there are times I’ve been drawn in by them.

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
i know there's a market for it on most clip sites but i'm such a novice at cam, I'm glad i came across this thread because that takes the edge off/ gives me some ideas. I don't mind being nude, there's usually little motivation to do so for most of my clips (humiliation/smoking fetish mainly) I've been doing sw vlog stuff clothed as is. (basically this just confirms i should have just stuck what i was already doing because it's successful too." I had never watched a cam show before streaming my own so I'm grateful for this dialog here.

so how do non-nude models do it? i only show boobies at most in private shows only. i just enjoy to tease and for some reason leaving something for imagination i enjoy better. i seen non-nude models have a decent amount of views this one has over 100 and not even in bra and underwear. i know that's nothing but shes full clothed!! i'm lucky to have 20! no judgement here you likely think i'm some fat ugly old lady now. ummm no..... lol. just unlucky but kinda new. haha. i the only reason why i think she has 100 views or more maybe because her private show rate is so low. well.... i am not just here for the money. however I'm not gonna work cheap like her. i get i'm not getting full naked however she does bra and underwear in private shows tease hardbra things like that. for 6 tokens per minute with record ten minute minimum. that's so cheap! shes hot! i dont know what a fair rate is but 6 per min is too cheap. i don't do record. i dont like the idea you can show your friends and shit it just makes me feel uncomfortable also if i allow record why would they do another show with me they already have a video in there profile. yes i know i can be recorded an put on sites but that's different in a way. also all models are on these sites at one point or another i hear. its upsetting but... ummm dont know. ummm.... nothing you can do i guess. i mean don't know. 6 tokens per minute just sounds insane! i am worth more and so is she. ahhh.... i have a feeling i am gonna get bashed here now. ummm oh well. whatever. lol. also i mean the buyer friends who got the recorded video i dont want him showing his friends and what not. i don't care so much if he has video. however other people seeing ummm yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.