AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Non-sexual cam girl site for chat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2020
Hi,

Looking to find an online contact with a nice woman just to talk to a few days a week -- happy to pay for the chat. Is there a web site for this non-nude sort of thing? I don't mean the crazy chatroulette type things, but somewhere you can choose who you talk with. Any help with sites or places to go for a pleasant chat let me know!

Reactions: Moonica
You might have some luck on Reddit, maybe someone here can point you in the right direction? But I'm not sure if there are American sites focusing specifically on that service. I've only seen it offered by individuals, or in other countries.

If I knew a site like what you're asking, I'd be working there, so let me know :p

I used to like Phrendly for that kind of interaction, but they ran that one into the ground, and they were deceptive to members. I'd prefer if everyone was on the same page.

Sorry I'm not actually helpful!

Wouldn't it be pretty easy to go to a traditional camming site, make an account, and just ask a model of your choosing, if she would be ok with regular, non-nude, chatting shows? Or are you expecting a model who never does nude shows for anyone? I thought all of the traditional sites have non-nude sections? I think most models would be totally fine with that. Lots of Femdom models do primarily, if not all non nude, so maybe a female domination site. But imo most cam persons, would likely be more than happy, to do that for you on a regular basis.

Sorry for DP (double post). I just went to Streamate and selected non-nude ( listed left side of screen, categories, alphabetical order) There are 33 cam persons online right now who are non nude only. Then if you add the other big sites like MFC (myfreecams), and chaturbate, and on down the line, you will probably have a lot of luck. Just use the non-nude filter/ search function. A lot of the femdom models hang out at the site iwantclips.com.

You might have some luck on Reddit, maybe someone here can point you in the right direction? But I'm not sure if there are American sites focusing specifically on that service. I've only seen it offered by individuals, or in other countries.

If I knew a site like what you're asking, I'd be working there, so let me know :p

Sorry I'm not actually helpful!

Well, you're helpful! It's good to know that people would want that kind of thing.

Sorry for DP (double post). I just went to Streamate and selected non-nude ( listed left side of screen, categories, alphabetical order) There are 33 cam persons online right now who are non nude only. Then if you add the other big sites like MFC (myfreecams), and chaturbate, and on down the line, you will probably have a lot of luck. Just use the non-nude filter/ search function. A lot of the femdom models hang out at the site iwantclips.com.

Thanks!

Reactions: MarieElise
Niteflirt, SextPanther, and iWantPhone all have nonnude options and many people on those sites also webcam, either privately or on an established site. Just refine your keywords to non-nude.👍

explicit models can talk too. i sometimes get taken to exclusive to have personal conversations. love being paid to not take off your clothes and chit chat. it's nea :D

This. It's one of the many reasons why I only did TruePrivates with models, as it almost never failed that we'd start talking about personal matters. Usually would start with an inside joke while we were doing something, then would turn into a few minutes of chat afterwards while still in the private. Kind of a post-sex chat. Sometimes, it was where it was just talking about different things and nothing sexual would happen.

Privates don't necessarily mean there has to be a sex act going on.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Wow your sig looks like an 80's anime, could you tell me which one it is? If you want to talk about anime and nerd stuff I'd def pay for some chat :)
Sailor Moon R. Queen Esmeraude. My favorite villain.

If you want to chit chat, sure! Audritwo.cammodels.com.

I have been seriously considering a return to MFC using this but obviously not now. I never saw MFC really promoting it. It honestly seemed like the perfect solution to chilling without killing cam score. Ah well, I guess I missed the boat!

Status
Not open for further replies.