AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[non-USA people] exchange giftcard for cash/money instantly

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2016
Hello,

I find that for USA models there a lot of giftcards variety and different stores to use them (amazon, maybe ebay, lingerie stores,...). And also the possibility to exchange that giftcard money for real money using for example giftrocket.

And what about non-USA models. Did you find a solution?

I could ask for amazon gift cards and buy stuff on amazon but in my point of view, the items on amazon are crazy expensive (also longer time of arrival and maybe brand garantee issues) when I can get way cheaper on the physical stores close to me or on other sites (for example ebay or aliexpress).

I have found something safe (it doesn't give out any information) and you can get instant money to your bank account. https://www.deliverycode.com/ - the costumer buys a giftcard and you can exchange for money for a fee.

Does someone knows other examples?

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.