AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nood.tv Anyone got updates?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judy_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 19, 2017
Hi there!
I've recently discovered Nood.tv and I'm curious if anyone has any experiences? My questions are...
Is it worth putting time in?
Are there enough clientele?
Do the girls make money?
Should I just stick with MFC? lol

I'd love to know more. I went to check it out this morning at 11:30am EST and no models were on. That's not a great sign, but I love the platform. I love the payout and the fact you can broadcast with a DSLR camera in high speed also that a rad cam model made this site with out best interests it seems.

I've love to hear your thoughts.

Hi there!
I've recently discovered Nood.tv and I'm curious if anyone has any experiences? My questions are...
Do the girls make money?

I'd love to know more. I went to check it out this morning at 11:30am EST and no models were on. That's not a great sign, but I love the platform. I love the payout and the fact you can broadcast with a DSLR camera in high speed also that a rad cam model made this site with out best interests it seems.

I have been wondering the same thing! I follow them on twitter and they post about anyone online, other girls seem to love it! One of them called it basically a place to chill out and get ready before actually going on to mfc or cb!

Reactions: Judy_
Hi there!
Do the girls make money?

It's still in closed beta, there's a whole thread on it here.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Judy_
Status
Not open for further replies.