AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Normal feelings after a seizure?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2011
Sunday morning I had my first seizure since 2008. Only my forth or fifth overall. But this one hit really hard. The last time I was 26, only in my mid-20’s. Now I’m in my late 30’s & take many different meds & had drank a lot three nights running. I fell asleep downstairs & somehow made it upstairs after the seizure was over. Luckily I live with my mother & she heard me & found me in the bathroom & I didn’t know what the fuck was going on. After some minutes it was me who figured out it must’ve been a seizure because I was so out of it & I’d bitten my tongue.
The reason for the title & why I wanted to post in the first place is because like I said this one hit really hard. Since it happened I haven’t felt myself & felt kinda detached from how I usually am. For e.g. I get feelings like I’m not as familiar with my surroundings as before & maybe not as comfortable with them as I was before the seizure. Since it happened I’ve been gradually feeling better & others have told me what I’m feeling is normal. But I guess I still want to know if others on here who suffer from seizures have had those feelings too for reassurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.