AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not able to sign in, possibly hacked? and support is not too helpful

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2020
I was able to get verified, set up 2 factor auth, began camming and earning tokens with no issues. I got an email alert saying my acct had been accessed about 3 hours away so I clicked "this was not me" and was brought to the support page to give details. I have since then not been able to log into my CB at all. Support has twice given me copy/paste passwords, neither have allowed me to log in, and saying i need to enable 2 factor. before i was unable to even log in i had2 factor auth on and i keep telling them this but it's like they're deaf. I am also not receiving the password reset emails, i have quintuple checked the email address for correct sp, checked spam folder, and it's the same email i used to set up and register my Cb in the first place. @punker barbie can you please help me?

I was able to get verified, set up 2 factor auth, began camming and earning tokens with no issues. I got an email alert saying my acct had been accessed about 3 hours away so I clicked "this was not me" and was brought to the support page to give details. I have since then not been able to log into my CB at all. Support has twice given me copy/paste passwords, neither have allowed me to log in, and saying i need to enable 2 factor. before i was unable to even log in i had2 factor auth on and i keep telling them this but it's like they're deaf. I am also not receiving the password reset emails, i have quintuple checked the email address for correct sp, checked spam folder, and it's the same email i used to set up and register my Cb in the first place. @punker barbie can you please help me?

Once you click that button then the only thing you can do is go through support, you cant request password reset emails through the site they wont arrive. When you login with the password they give you just go through the steps to set up 2 factor again, I don't have any experience with clicking that button and already having 2 factor authentication enabled but I imagine that it will allow you to add another method at the least right? If so try to do that then I assume you will be able to use the account again like normal.

Upvote 0

Support states that your account has no restrictions in place and that you should be able to log into your account without issue. If you are still having issue with properly setting up 2FA on your account support will be happy to assist you.

Upvote 0
Support states that your account has no restrictions in place and that you should be able to log into your account without issue. If you are still having issue with properly setting up 2FA on your account support will be happy to assist you.

2FA was in place. Support got back to me with a working temp password and I was able to regain access. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.